testtest

Wuhan Virus and the Second Amendment

I've driven by that statue so many times over the years in Lexington and I'm surprised the liberal residents haven't painted the musket orange and put a trigger lock on it yet. All the colonial town's near Lexington are lib strongholds with Concord being probably the worst offender. It's really sad to think. ☹️

I've driven by that statue so many times over the years in Lexington and I'm surprised the liberal residents haven't painted the musket orange and put a trigger lock on it yet. All the colonial town's near Lexington are lib strongholds with Concord being probably the worst offender. It's really sad to think. ☹
Right there with you 10. I'm surprised they haven't taken it down becasue he doesn't reflect their current "values". You can't have a big mean looking statue holding a gun. What type of message are you trying to send to our children? (That's what you are dealing with) They are all about academia, but somehow history gets overlooked. I am surprised they haven't re-written the history books to have it read the way they believe it should have been.

Back