testtest

XD-S 3.3 .45

This is my EDC I’ve had for a long while. But SA never mentions it and there don’t appear to be any “parts” for it like a red dot capable slide and a threaded barrel, both of which I would like to upgrade my pistol with. What gives?

This is my EDC I’ve had for a long while. But SA never mentions it and there don’t appear to be any “parts” for it like a red dot capable slide and a threaded barrel, both of which I would like to upgrade my pistol with. What gives?
Heres an affordable option to have your XDS be able to mount a red dot sight. I've never used this product myself so I cannot vouch for it's reliability. Also aftermarket barrels are available online from a few different websites at various price ranges.

Heres an affordable option to have your XDS be able to mount a red dot sight. I've never used this product myself so I cannot vouch for it's reliability. Also aftermarket barrels are available online from a few different websites at various price ranges.

Thanks for the tip. One would think that the manufacturer would make the parts rather than have to find a third party, but sounds like this is where SA is on the XD-S models.

Thanks for the tip. One would think that the manufacturer would make the parts rather than have to find a third party, but sounds like this is where SA is on the XD-S models.
I'm not sure where SA stands on the XDS platform but it's pretty common to see a decent amount of aftermarket support for popular firearms.

Springfield has never been big on offering parts or upgrades. The barrels and OSP slides being offered for sale is a new thing and they started off with their best sellers. If, big if, they follow previous rollouts they may come out with offerings for other models in the future.

Does that thing fit into the rear sight slot ?
IMG_1651.gif

Back