testtest

xd tactical magazine

I have a issue with putting ten rounds in the mag and the weapon will not latch the mag in place but eighht rounds works find

Yep it'll fit. My XDm compact 45 is that way. I must give it good shove to click. Never any problems.

My XD Mod.2 45 acp is the same way. All you have to do is give it one extra little push and it will catch. It is also difficult to drop a full magazine when you press the mag release, but will drop easily if I push the magazine in a little bit when I hit the release. The release issue only happens when I try to drop a full magazine, so it isn't a big deal.

Yep it'll fit. My XDm compact 45 is that way. I must give it good shove to click. Never any problems.
O.k great thanks for the tip it's brand new..I just now found a little ammo..
How many rounds can the magazine hold?

And are you inserting it with the slide locked open, or closed?
My XD Mod.2 45 acp is the same way. All you have to do is give it one extra little push and it will catch. It is also difficult to drop a full magazine when you press the mag release, but will drop easily if I push the magazine in a little bit when I hit the release. The release issue only happens when I try to drop a full magazine, so it isn't a big deal.
O.k great it's a new gun so I was not sure .I just found some ammo.. finally

Alright,good deal thanks..I have not even fired yet,could not find ammo..darn

Back