testtest

XDM 4.5" w/ Threaded Barrel - Holster Suggestions

Hi Everyone - I'm currently trying to find a good holster that can accommodate the threaded barrel on a 4.5" XDM. Tried most reputable manufacturers but haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone have a suggestion? Seems like companies don't want to deal with the threaded barrel.

Amazon (kydex, heatgun, chicago screws, dremel, burn cream, bandaids)+ youtube+ 1day = holster for pistol with threaded barrel

Its really that easy

Hi Everyone - I'm currently trying to find a good holster that can accommodate the threaded barrel on a 4.5" XDM. Tried most reputable manufacturers but haven't been able to find anything. Does anyone have a suggestion? Seems like companies don't want to deal with the threaded barrel.

Hi, First of all, Welcome to the forum! - Have a look around and enjoy yourself, is plenty to enjoy, see and do!

Had thoughts of possibly one of the XDM 5.25 competition HG holsters may work for the 4.5" XDM Threaded barrel model. They're about the same configuration just different lengths. Depending on mfg. holster length one still may? But? The XDM 5.25 competition is only 8.3" long and the XDM 4.5" threaded barrel model is 8.6" long. See where that's going or could go? 3" shy. To me, holsters are a personal choice issue for many reasons including body type, another one is carry or use position and still another is construction. Wish could be of more help than that. Best of luck on your search.

This SA link will show you some XDM holsters Springfield Armory has for sale, one may work for your needs?

Thanks very much for your thoughts and the link you shared. SA does show a Crossbreed holster on their site and mentions that it will handle the threaded barrel. So you solved my problem, very much appreciated!

Galco

Back