testtest

You thought you could fly….

army warrant officers are the cats meow.. actually the best job in army
they fly fly fly and fly. no other bull crap thats for the college boys so to speak
much respect for them
i did army training for the US army to helo folks after i retired from navy.
my navy guys could fly....but these cats took it to a whole new level
USS New York a dock ship, thats a whole different critter, you need to be worried if these show up, because they carry neat toys and lots of troopers with pew pews

article left out if it was army pilots or just pilots with Spec ops, which could be hmmm anybody..but i bet its army cwo's

army warrant officers are the cats meow.. actually the best job in army
they fly fly fly and fly. no other bull crap thats for the college boys so to speak
much respect for them
i did army training for the US army to helo folks after i retired from navy.
my navy guys could fly....but these cats took it to a whole new level
USS New York a dock ship, thats a whole different critter, you need to be worried if these show up, because they carry neat toys and lots of troopers with pew pews

article left out if it was army pilots or just pilots with Spec ops, which could be hmmm anybody..but i bet its army cwo's
It was the 160th SOAR.. spec ops .. best of the best

Plenty of practice time and 0 cost! Just try shooting pigs and yotes from a hilo my dad is piloting! You WANT your seatbelt on for sure! Quick maneuver to avoid fence, electric lines and trees doing it sideways. Got interesting a few times when the shaft powering the tail rotor broke.
It is fun…
IMG_4282.jpeg

Back