testtest

Your Best Survival Choice if it All Goes South?

I love my pump-action shotguns. The versatility they offer makes them great for hunting or home defense. My only concerns about them for a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation are ammo capacity and the limits on how much ammo can be carried due to size. I'm definitely taking a shotgun with me in a SHTF scenario, but I'm making room for a .22lr carbine as well.

I love my pump-action shotguns. The versatility they offer makes them great for hunting or home defense. My only concerns about them for a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation are ammo capacity and the limits on how much ammo can be carried due to size. I'm definitely taking a shotgun with me in a SHTF scenario, but I'm making room for a .22lr carbine as well.
Take a look at the new Kel Tec pump action shotgun called the KSG25. Take a guess at just how many 12ga rnds this thing will hold of regular 2 3/4" shells. Then another guess at that number of 'Short shells'. All I'll say is WOW!!!! (y)(y)(y)

Take a look at the new Kel Tec pump action shotgun called the KSG25. Take a guess at just how many 12ga rnds this thing will hold of regular 2 3/4" shells. Then another guess at that number of 'Short shells'. All I'll say is WOW!!!! (y)(y)(y)
25 and 41 respectively.

Although only God knows how many rounds of 00B I have on hand, I also have a pair of Mec Jr. reloaders and chicken boxes full of hulls, plenty of wads, primers and powder.

Back