testtest

Your Walmart dollars at work

I'm afraid we are headed for another day the Earth stood still, and this time we won't see a happy ending. :(
The Day the Earth Stood Still is a movie made in 1951 and a remake in 2008.
R.618eff91ec69126996ad4c4261c21c94

Slick Willy played his part and It was made permanent by Shrubya.
my bad for the HW , thought I fixed in the edit. The elder spent quite a bit of time there and had a “ cozy” relationship. Again my bad. Point being both sides of the isle have sold us out.
Ukraine is a distraction for what’s coming from China.
love him or hate him. This was interesting q/a.

Slick Willy played his part and It was made permanent by Shrubya.
my bad for the HW , thought I fixed in the edit. The elder spent quite a bit of time there and had a “ cozy” relationship. Again my bad. Point being both sides of the isle have sold us out.
Ukraine is a distraction for what’s coming from China.
love him or hate him. This was interesting q/a.
Oh, I have my issues with ole GW as well. We NEVER should have invaded Iraq, and NEVER should have taken out Sadam. ISIS never would have happened. Putin took Georgia during Bush's term. He took Crimea during Obama's term. And is now in the process of taking Ukraine during Biden's term. The only President he didn't try anything against? Trump. The only thing he did was deploy the Wagner group in Syria while had our troops there. And we waxed their azzes. And I believe that China will move on Taiwan. Ukraine isn't a distraction. Putin wants Ukraine because he wants to rebuild the USSR. Putin underestimated his military capabilities. Much like they did during their invasion in Afghanistan.

Really all these graphics do is reinforce that if the United States of America falls the world is forked!
Many in the world despise us, yet who do they come to first to bail their **** out?
The Finnish govt acknowledged & told the western Euros that without the USA backing the current situation things would be much worse, regardless of the incompetence's of the Russian armed forces.

The Finns never forgot the lessons of WW2 and maintained a substantial Home Guard org plus their regular military. The Poles never forgot what they went through from both the Germans & Russians.

The Western Euros +Germany essentially gutted heir armed forces after the Cold War and now are dealing with a major wake-up call.

The US basically did the sme after the Cold War & WOT to the conventual "heavy' forces plus the Navy, and spent $$ on gold-plated "toys", i.e. LCS, DDG1000, F-35, while cutting the production of the actual munitions needed for a peer-on-peer conflict.

Now everyone is scrambling to resolve those issues.

Absolutely, plus the Finns who managed to maintain their independence after WW2, albeit under treaty restriction until the USSR fell apart.

I have a friend who moved to Finland about a year ago. He said it is continually evident how much concern about a Russian invasion continues to frame a lot of things in daily life there, and that they are absolutely determined to make sure that never happens. Russia would pay a very steep cost if they ever tried that again.

The Finnish govt acknowledged & told the western Euros that without the USA backing the current situation things would be much worse, regardless of the incompetence's of the Russian armed forces.

The Finns never forgot the lessons of WW2 and maintained a substantial Home Guard org plus their regular military. The Poles never forgot what they went through from both the Germans & Russians.

The Western Euros +Germany essentially gutted heir armed forces after the Cold War and now are dealing with a major wake-up call.

The US basically did the sme after the Cold War & WOT to the conventual "heavy' forces plus the Navy, and spent $$ on gold-plated "toys", i.e. LCS, DDG1000, F-35, while cutting the production of the actual munitions needed for a peer-on-peer conflict.

Now everyone is scrambling to resolve those issues.
and China just sits and waits for the right time to pounce!

and China just sits and waits for the right time to pounce!
Exactly. As the old saying goes, “Pick your battles wisely.” Regarding the stats posts, as many have said before statistics are like bikinis. Suggestive in what they reveal and vital in what they conceal.
Plenty of pro and anti Ukrainian war stuff out there. At the end of the day we are diminishing our capability while China prepares to pounce. Our life be be significantly more impacted when they take Taiwan than what Putin has taken in eastern Ukraine.
I’m gonna leave it there. It’s clear no one is going to change anyone’s mind posting on a message board.

I don't think any sane or reasonable person disagrees that Russia needs to be checked. I do however question why it's always the US who has to pay for it. And now the grampa in chief has passed an EO allowing him to send reserve troops over there.

Facts.

Zolensky is an idiot opportunist.

Ukraine, pre Russian invasion, was only marginally less corrupt than Russia.

Ridiculous amounts of cash and equipment has been "Allocated" with no way to audit where or to whom it went.

The people who would be most immediately and severely impacted by Russia annexing Ukraine are NOT the ones paying for the lion's share of this Ukrainian aid.

Inarguably the main issue that led to Putin invading Ukraine was the political maneuvering by Zolensky and western leaders to get Ukraine into NATO. And this ridiculous idea is currently still being explored by the same people, including the current US administration.

It's funny how the same people who blame the US for Islamic terrorism, claiming we brought it on ourselves by interfering in these countries and their internal politics, seem to have no problem with this US interference when it's Obama or Biden directing it.

Back