testtest

The Cornyn/Murphy talks regarding extending back ground checks ....................

jumpinjoe

Professional
Seems to have come to a halt. I first offered a link to the story a week or so ago, so when I saw this article I felt it ought to be updated. This is neither an endorsement nor a denial of the issue at hand, just updating the story. It's a pretty short read.

Here's the link:

Seems to have come to a halt. I first offered a link to the story a week or so ago, so when I saw this article I felt it ought to be updated. This is neither an endorsement nor a denial of the issue at hand, just updating the story. It's a pretty short read.

Here's the link:

Good link thanks Joe.

Well....you know the Democrats are trying to get as much mileage out of foolishness while Biden is running the show and the Libs trying to come up with something, anything to get votes for their phony and half truth legislation. And in this case, sounds like they can't even agree on the definition of basic terms, let alone legislation that further restricts gun ownership and counters the accepted and legal meanings defined in the 2nd Amendment. And when it come to Murphy, I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him. If you were ever looking for the definition of LIBERAL, look no further than Murphy who fits the bill on just about everything liberal.

Here's the link:

Thanks for the update JJ

Far as I'm aware, the only sales with no background check are between family or
thugs. Find a way to background the thugs ( and jail them ) leave the rest be.

Back