testtest

Bucket List

Down one more.

BTW - Speaking of a Mustang on a Bucket list.

1627055245836.png

1969 Hitman Mach 1 (just got to win the lottery :whistle:)

My Bucket list ....I don't need any. But I would like any of them ..

1st- Saint Victor 5.56 Pistol PDW
2nd- CZ 75 Tactical Sport Orange 9mm
3rd- CZ 75 TS Czechmate Parrot 9mm
4th - Mossburg Shockwave 590 12 Ga. Chain saw 14in
5th - Black Rain Ordnance BRO-SPEC3G - 5.56 18in.
6th - Black Rain Ordnance BRO-COMP3G - 6.5 Creedmore 22in.
7th -Sig Sauer - M400 Tread SnakeBite SE- 5.56

Other than the SP5K and Tread 400 (plus the ones on order), I got them all on the list I posted in this thread. That doesn’t mean I won’t just start a new list though 🙄😉

There are "twinkle-in-the-eye" stuff, but I'm down-sizing those that are redundant and/or have minimum practical roles.

Been focusing on practical stuff the last 2 years.

There are "twinkle-in-the-eye" stuff, but I'm down-sizing those that are redundant and/or have minimum practical roles.

Been focusing on practical stuff the last 2 years.

"There are "twinkle-in-the-eye" stuff, but I'm down-sizing those that are redundant and/or have minimum practical roles."

Yah, there's that "twinkle in the eye stuff" and practicality roles usually come into the picture at some time. I like almost anything mechanical, but there's a limit too. Would love a Howitzer, but not really too practical. Practicality says a pic is better. :)

The exact firearms on my bucket list aren't set in stone, just the types. Many firearms I'd like and wouldn't mind having, but set my limits on types instead. A nice DA revolver, good 22LR revolver, good pump 12 ga shotgun and a nicer long range shooter is about it. Possibly 9mm 1911. Am not a huge fan of plastic firearms for various reasons even though have a few. Would trade them off in a heartbeat for metal equivalents. The rest is just dazzle dust that's great to look at and admire for what they are. Are many nice tempting ones out there! And, always great to see new firearm ideas and designs! :)

Back