testtest

Am I Overreacting?

An that’s the point I was trying to make however a cs rep name Tim sent me a link talking about firing pin issues, and trigger and hammer jobs, in which I have neither of. These are 2 high end revolvers, there’s no way both have firing pin issues at the exact same time with the same ammo.
I think Tim owns the company. It's disappointing if he isn't standing behind his product. I've use a fair amount of their stuff with very good results. Maybe he got a funky bunch of primers but they really need to make this right. It's concerning to me as a customer.

I totally agree. I had a similar ammo issue using 115gr Blazer Brass, in a Walther CCP M2 9mm pistol. That Pistol grip felt so good in my hand, that at one point I considered it for a potential EDC. Scouring forums, I found that in this case it was a firearms issue and not specifically ammo related. Turns out this pistol is sensitive to the ammo it likes to eat. Blazer Brass happens to be one it doesn't like (among others).
So, much the same way you question this ammo with being able to firing reliably in a defensive situation, I too can't rely on the CCP M2 as a EDC.
I understand what you’re saying but the other box I used fired just fine it was just 8 rounds from a second box that didn’t so it was the ammo that was bad. But the guy Tim swears it’s my firearms fault.

I think Tim owns the company. It's disappointing if he isn't standing behind his product. I've use a fair amount of their stuff with very good results. Maybe he got a funky bunch of primers but they really need to make this right. It's concerning to me as a customer.
Yeah I posted the screenshot of his second reply, I’m going to edit my post and add the whole conversation now.

It actually is true, I have heard of certain revolvers having issues with certain primers. It's s bit surprising that both of yours would have issues but not impossible. Just to be safe I would refrain from using BB, or any other brand that gives you issues.

It actually is true, I have heard of certain revolvers having issues with certain primers. It's s bit surprising that both of yours would have issues but not impossible. Just to be safe I would refrain from using BB, or any other brand that gives you issues.
Yes it could be true but I fired a whole box of the BB ammo just fine before I used the second box of BB which had the 8 bad ones. So I doubt it was the revolvers.

Everything I have read says CCI primers are the hardest and Federal the softest. So, if a revolver is going to have issues occasionally, it will be with CCI. But even then I doubt it would be with every round. I personally would still, even if you had some success with one box, refrain from using ammunition with CCI primers with those two revolvers. Better safe than sorry in an emergency I would think.

Everything I have read says CCI primers are the hardest and Federal the softest. So, if a revolver is going to have issues, it will be with CCI. I personally would still, even if you had some success with one box, refrain from using ammunition with CCI primers with those two revolvers. Better safe than sorry in an emergency I would think.
Im done with BB for sure, I guess I’ll be using Federal HST +P from now on as my carry ammo since I have had any issues with it in any caliber.

Im done with BB for sure, I guess I’ll be using Federal HST +P from now on as my carry ammo since I have had any issues with it in any caliber.
seems like the person responding to you, takes it personally that you complained about his ammo.

this beckons of poor customer service, of a company that does not stand behind thier products, but still wants people to buy them.

best to dump the BB ammo, as soon as you can, and move onto other brands.

heck, you can even "donate" it to your local PD, they will gladly shoot it.

and if it were me?? i'd be all over the places you go to regarding the forums, and mention your problems.

Perhaps the ammo maker is on hard times, but that guy Tim makes a stunning display of arrogance in his message to the customer.
I simply just ignored his last reply that he sent at 5:18 pm. Guys like that are stuck in their ways until they start to lose money and reputation. I’m not even upset anymore, karma will eventually come around.

Perhaps the ammo maker is on hard times, but that guy Tim makes a stunning display of arrogance in his message to the customer.
I agree HayesGreener. I think that Tim protested too much for just 8 rounds. Makes me think he fields several emails/phone calls a week from other customers who've had the very same issue. Perhaps some bad components got into the pipeline and have upset the apple cart.

I agree HayesGreener. I think that Tim protested too much for just 8 rounds. Makes me think he fields several emails/phone calls a week from other customers who've had the very same issue. Perhaps some bad components got into the pipeline and have upset the apple cart.
So about right

Update: So I responded to Tim about his poor customer service and that I’ll be going else where and his response was that I’m a liar and Americans are spoiled and that he want send me a free box of ammo when I didn’t even ask for a free box. Also that I lighten the trigger on my Model 60. There’s no way I’d alter a trigger on a $900 firearm. For $900 the trigger should be great where’s at. Here’s a little exert from his response below:

Attachments

• 5FEA28B1-56E1-4AA2-87D1-C997379F7885.png
    5FEA28B1-56E1-4AA2-87D1-C997379F7885.png
    505.4 KB · Views: 134
Update: So I responded to Tim about his poor customer service and that I’ll be going else where and his response was that I’m a liar and Americans are spoiled and that he want send me a free box of ammo when I didn’t even ask for a free box. Also that I lighten the trigger on my Model 60. There’s no way I’d alter a trigger on a $900 firearm. For $900 the trigger should be great where’s at. Here’s a little exert from his response below:
Wow. I've loved Buffalo Bore ammo in many of my handguns and every round has done exactly what I've hoped for. His responses are concerning, though. It makes me concerned about future purchases.

I would fire this guy on the spot if I was his supervisor! No second warning, that's it, pack your bags or box in this case. There's no excuse for this unprofessional behavior.

Back