testtest

Report: U.S. Special Forces Vets ‘Secretly Rescued’ Hundreds Of Afghan Allies ‘Left For Dead’

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The operation, codenamed “Pineapple Express” involved a “group of special op soldiers including retired Green Berets and SEAL Team commanders” who were inspired to taken matters into their own hands “after one of the Afghan commandos they served with contacted them to say he was on the run from the Taliban.

(y)(y)

This whole botched withdrawal has a lot of upstanding people disgusted.

Heres former seal team 3 leader Jocko Willink's opinion on how it have been done if he were president to secure the trapped American citizens, soldiers, & loyal allies.

Nice to hear about something positive happening in the midst of the c l u s t e r_u c k that has taken place. I'd add some other choice descriptive terms, but I'd more than likely be "dismissed" by the mgt.

Good article 👍

No it does not, but the first one does. If you look at the three posts chronicling the efforts and sentiments of the Afghan people it has plenty to do with it.
I did look and those three posts address seperate issues at Kabul vs. the Operation Pineapple.

Which first post on the M.Yon site? On two pages there's no post/article on the original subject matter of this thread.

Perhaps you could start a seperate thread.

I did look and those three posts address seperate issues at Kabul vs. the Operation Pineapple.

Which first post on the M.Yon site? On two pages there's no post/article on the original subject matter of this thread.

Perhaps you could start a seperate thread.
Sure, just thought I would share another resource. It helps to have different perspectives instead of just one. Not trying to hijack the thread.

Its mind boggling to see how far things have gone. It underscores how important it is to stick to one's principles instead of what is convenient.

Regardless of the current Kabul situation all this just proves how incompetent upper management can be, compared to those actually doing the hard work on the ground.

Besides those we may know that have been deployed to Afghanistan and really know how everything went down there over the last 20 years, more will likely come out on how that area is one big dumpster fire.

I heard Glen Beck is funding a rescue mission out of pocket. Not sure how much truth there is to it.
… ih he does, I pray it’ll do those people some good.. Just know that Glen will also fund Glen out of the fund.
Opportunism abounds with these things; just sayin’. Ain’t that fun(d) ?!? 😃

Let's hope they dont end up like Extortion 17

Attachments

• image_9e01d555-f9f8-42d0-ae1e-b63cb0b7c78320210903_125933.jpg
    image_9e01d555-f9f8-42d0-ae1e-b63cb0b7c78320210903_125933.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 105
Back