testtest

Wet Tumbling Brass with the Lyman Cyclone

All I can say is that is a lot more work and mess than I have any interest in. I use the biggest Lyman tumbler with corn cob media with Dillon Rapid Polish 290. Its not messy and I am pretty sure the only way to get the brass any shinier is to use Flitz I have looked into the pins method and some articles say then you have to clean the pins.. I will agree that the walnut does not leave as nice a finish as corncob. And I will admit to tossing my brass in for cleaning as soon as I get home from the range. Dont see any reason to change..

All I can say is that is a lot more work and mess than I have any interest in. I use the biggest Lyman tumbler with corn cob media with Dillon Rapid Polish 290. Its not messy and I am pretty sure the only way to get the brass any shinier is to use Flitz I have looked into the pins method and some articles say then you have to clean the pins.. I will agree that the walnut does not leave as nice a finish as corncob. And I will admit to tossing my brass in for cleaning as soon as I get home from the range. Dont see any reason to change..
When I reloaded I also used a Lyman and corn cob media, always worked good for me.

Used cement mixer, stainless pins, lemishine, few drops of dawn, run for about an hour while doing something more fun. 400-1000 9mm at a time. Sift, dry in an on-sale dehydrator. <$150 all in.

Clean out the cement mixer, put in slightly-not-round homemade 7-1/2 lead shot and tumble with a tablespoon of graphite.

Pandemic prices don't scare me (expect for those darn primers) :LOL: :LOL: :unsure: :unsure: 🤬 🤬

Back