testtest

šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸšØScam WebsitesšŸšØšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

I donā€™t understand whatā€™s up with these fake accounts. I ordered from the site I mentioned above and thought it was weird they only accepted cash app, Apple Pay and a few others. I backed out due to that and then got some emails from some one. They asked me to cash app Mellisa ā€œ $vampirelady39. After a quick google I realized a lot of people have made the mistake of ordering from them. See emails below

Attachments

• 56FD65E3-9965-4194-9E8E-9E3DA9C2F237.jpeg
    56FD65E3-9965-4194-9E8E-9E3DA9C2F237.jpeg
    961.3 KB · Views: 194
  • 2A8AAB97-9459-449C-B519-ECFE3574BA1F.jpeg
    2A8AAB97-9459-449C-B519-ECFE3574BA1F.jpeg
    758 KB · Views: 183
  • 2E4B672F-4C7B-4D0F-8354-D06AFA7BF2AF.jpeg
    2E4B672F-4C7B-4D0F-8354-D06AFA7BF2AF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 186
I donā€™t understand whatā€™s up with these fake accounts. I ordered from the site I mentioned above and thought it was weird they only accepted cash app, Apple Pay and a few others. I backed out due to that and then got some emails from some one. They asked me to cash app Mellisa ā€œ $vampirelady39. After a quick google I realized a lot of people have made the mistake of ordering from them. See emails below
Sites that request Bitcoin, or any other form of payment other than credit cards are typically a scam because you cannot reverse a charge on the alternative payments it's a definite win for the scammers.

If you are thinking of buying from a firearm site that you never used previously you can ask if anyone on the forum has used them before. The membership here is really good at providing feedback on anything firearm related including online shopping.

There's a lot of fake sites springing up now that use popular firearms manufacturers names in their titles to appear legit such as the OP's original post at the top of the page. The thing is most major manufacturers do not sell directly to the public through transfer or any other means accessible and they only sell to firearm brokers or FFL dealers.

Midway USA was selling the Shield micro red dot last week for roughly 50% off msrp. Midway USA runs really good sales sometimes on overstock items and there been around forever.

may be run by the anti gun crowd? - It wouldn't surprise me.
I have had similar thoughts. What better way to evoke hostile actions but to create distrust or rage within the groups. Such as carrying an open firearm, exclaiming their right to carry and violating the request of a store owner.
Let's say for example Coffee Shop says Please do not open carry in our stores and then a flood of people openly carry AR platform rifles, shotguns, cowboy pistols in the store to claim their right and in turn Coffee Shop then says No Guns Allowed or Firearms Prohibited.

Easy way to prevent you from getting taken on fake sights, DONā€™T BUY ANYTHING OVER THE INTERNET, support your local shops/storesā€¦.see, itā€™s easyā€¦.
Sounds like a good idea. Unless you want a Benelli M1014, Beretta 1301 Tactical LE, IWI Tavor TS12, KSG25, HK P30L, HK USP 45, HK SP5, probably even an HK VP9, Walther Q5 SF ( or the Q4 or the PDP SF) and unless you get lucky and want to pay a premium at Academy, ANY AR parts.

Speaking of which, has anyone done business with Eurooptics ?

Sounds like a good idea. Unless you want a Benelli M1014, Beretta 1301 Tactical LE, IWI Tavor TS12, KSG25, HK P30L, HK USP 45, HK SP5, probably even an HK VP9, Walther Q5 SF ( or the Q4 or the PDP SF) and unless you get lucky and want to pay a premium at Academy, ANY AR parts.

Speaking of which, has anyone done business with Eurooptics ?
My dealer doesnā€™t charge any extra for special orders, they can get me anything I want if they can find, when I wanted a S&W 625JM and they had none in stock, just took them a couple of days to locate one and I bought it, I donā€™t like the ideal of getting a firearm over the web, paying for it and have it shipped to my dealer, then Iā€™m stuck with it if something isnā€™t right since itā€™s paid for and now you have to go through the guns warranty. If I canā€™t actually see it, handle it, itā€™s not for me. My dealer will and has matched any price on firearms that I was interested in from any of the online places, buying firearms off the web isnā€™t for me, just me

My dealer doesnā€™t charge any extra for special orders, they can get me anything I want if they can find, when I wanted a S&W 625JM and they had none in stock, just took them a couple of days to locate one and I bought it, I donā€™t like the ideal of getting a firearm over the web, paying for it and have it shipped to my dealer, then Iā€™m stuck with it if something isnā€™t right since itā€™s paid for and now you have to go through the guns warranty. If I canā€™t actually see it, handle it, itā€™s not for me. My dealer will and has matched any price on firearms that I was interested in from any of the online places, buying firearms off the web isnā€™t for me, just me
Believe me Anni, I want to give my money to local guys. 4 or 5 of the guns I have bought on line in the last several years, I asked my favorite LGS to order for me. 2 they couldn't get ( Although I managed to) and the other ones were significantly more expensive. I did get them to order me a Shield M2.0 .45 when they first came out. It was about $50 more than the prices I saw advertised on-line, but I wanted to give my money to them. 3 weeks later I called to ask if it was in and it turned out they forgot to order it. It took me 6 weeks to get my gun and they ended up ordering the wrong one ( I wanted the PC version). I bought it anyway and it is a great shooter, but I will never have them order anything for me again. I have bought a few that they had in stock and they are always more than happy to transfer the ones I buy on-line for me.

Yea, my dealer is great on ordering things, actually there are 3 shops that are together, so there is a better chance and more buying power with my shop, I got nothing against buying guns online, I am just old fashioned and want to see and handle the gun Iā€™m buying, old and stubborn hereā€¦.lol

Yea, my dealer is great on ordering things, actually there are 3 shops that are together, so there is a better chance and more buying power with my shop, I got nothing against buying guns online, I am just old fashioned and want to see and handle the gun Iā€™m buying, old and stubborn hereā€¦.lol
You know anni you are lucky you have a dealer to work with that is good it hard to find one out there and you can trust . They got me bad at our local gun shop paid maybe almost 200 over the list price but it was right in the middle of the big demand for guns time . I got it and I like it so end of story

Back