testtest

Biden’s Plan for the IRS Should Scare the Hell Out of Gun Owners

Holding Trump up as some sort of stand out for wasting taxpayer money is a joke. Especially if the people you just voted for are trying to shove a 3.5 TRILLION dollar debt down your great grandchildren's throats for " Human infrastructure".

I never saw any mention of Trump golfing with diplomats. Only celebs, many of whom wouldn't play with him because, according to them, he cheated often.

It should scare the hell out of all Americans. What Biden is proposing is some Soviet level authoritarian crap.

Where is the ACLU who used to stand for civil liberties?

Millions of folks in America dont pay taxes . Period.

Do away with the Federal income tax and do a flat State Sales tax of of 12% on all purchases except the current exempt items like Milk, Eggs, butter , etc …

7% is kept by the state
5% to the Feds

that way “every person in this country (illegals included) pay taxes and “their fair share”
I could get down with that but I'd offer that 5% and 3% would be adequate.

Last time I checked, a few dozen people owned more wealth than the bottom 50% of total population.
So? Does that bother you?

And look who pays the taxes. In 2018, the top 10% of wage earners (>$151K) earned 47% of the income and paid 71% of federal personal income taxes.

The bottom 50% of wage earners (<$43K) earned 11% of the income and paid less than 3% of federal personal income taxes.

And at the very top, the evil 1% (those making more than $540K) made 20% of the income and paid 40% of federal personal income taxes. They don’t pay their fair share…they paid double.

Source: https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-page/who-pays-income-taxes

That would be even more lopsided in favor of the wealthy than what we have now. They spend a far lower percentage on taxable items.
What is needed is a tax not on spending nor income, but on wealth. Otherwise, nothing will change significantly. Of course, as long as representatives are bought by corporate money, nothing changes anyway. And Congress is not about to blow up their gold mine.
Be d***** Sub, found something I agree with you on.

The wealthy are the ones that have nearly always gotten away with paying no/little tax. Close the loophole. And make it apply to all politicians as well. As Biden would say "Com'on man"! What percentage would be unfair or hinder the Bezos of the country? (I've always wondered what percentage this group gives to charity).

It should scare the hell out of all Americans. What Biden is proposing is some Soviet level authoritarian crap.

Where is the ACLU who used to stand for civil liberties?
The ACLU is still standing for civil liberties. They are busier than ever.

The ACLU is still standing for civil liberties. They are busier than ever.
Only if the “liberties” coincide with leftist ideals. I remember a time when the ACLU defended the Nazi Party’s 1A right to march through Skokie, IL, not because they agreed with the Nazis, but because they agreed with the Constitution.

They have become a leftist organization consumed with woke ideology. And it’s sad.

Leftist ideals? Like equal civil rights for ALL citizens? I am down with that all day.
And "woke" means aware and unafraid of facts - historical, societal, political, environmental, etc. Sign me up for that too.

Leftist ideals? Like equal civil rights for ALL citizens? I am down with that all day.
And "woke" means aware and unafraid of facts - historical, societal, political, environmental, etc. Sign me up for that too.
That’s not what they advocate for now. I’d suggest reading up on cases they’ve taken recently. You’re thinking of them 40 years ago.

That’s not what they advocate for now. I’d suggest reading up on cases they’ve taken recently. You’re thinking of them 40 years ago.

There is a lot of info out there on the ACLU’s hard left turn if you care to read it.

The wealthy are the ones that have nearly always gotten away with paying no/little tax.
That’s a talking point that isn’t backed up by facts. I’m sure you can find an evil rich person or a company who in a vacuum paid little taxes. In those exceptions what you don’t see are that losses, charitable contributions, etc and other offsets allowed that happen.

Hey, this backward “progressive” tax system is the cause, not people making money and employing millions. Let’s institute a flat tax. The more you make, the more you pay, but everyone pays the same rate. No shelters or deductions.

That’s a talking point that isn’t backed up by facts. I’m sure you can find an evil rich person or a company who in a vacuum paid little taxes. In those exceptions what you don’t see are that losses, charitable contributions, etc and other offsets allowed that happen.

Hey, this backward “progressive” tax system is the cause, not people making money and employing millions. Let’s institute a flat tax. The more you make, the more you pay, but everyone pays the same rate. No shelters or deductions.
Uhhhh.....I might be persuaded to the flat tax......but the rate must remain small. No shelters or deductions, now hear the wealthy howl!

I am comfortably retired, thank you.
IMHO what is immoral is having so many multi-billionaires while about one in four kids go to sleep hungry.
Why is it the responsibility of the wealthy to pay for other? Maybe if the welfare breeders didn’t pop out a kid every year and they started taking responsibility for themselves and their children we wouldn’t have the problem.

Why is it the responsibility of the wealthy to pay for other? Maybe if the welfare breeders didn’t pop out a kid every year and they started taking responsibility for themselves and their children we wouldn’t have the problem.
I'm only guessing here..............you are "wealthy"...............and lack understanding of the social strata/solutions in our society.............and............you are not drowning in compassion...............and like myself......could find a more "delicate" way to express yourself.

Still, I'm generally in agreement with you first sentence.

Have you thanked God you were not born into Ghetto?

I'm only guessing here..............you are "wealthy"...............and lack understanding of the social strata/solutions in our society.............and............you are not drowning in compassion...............and like myself......could find a more "delicate" way to express yourself.

Still, I'm generally in agreement with you first sentence.

Have you thanked God you were not born into Ghetto?
I am not wealthy by any means, I worked hard to take care of my family and taught my sons the same values. I did better than my father and my sons have done better than me. Just because you are born in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t succeed in life.

Every bank transaction over 600 bucks will be scrutinized, yet his son can sell his “artwork” to undisclosed buyers at insane prices and no questions are asked.
😐

I am not wealthy by any means, I worked hard to take care of my family and taught my sons the same values. I did better than my father and my sons have done better than me. Just because you are born in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t succeed in life.
As Talyn would say: Lets not put words into anyones mouth.

"Just because you are born in the ghetto doesn’t mean you can’t succeed in life." I never stated or implied that.

Congratulations on your success.

Back