testtest

Biden’s Plan for the IRS Should Scare the Hell Out of Gun Owners

I'm only guessing here..............you are "wealthy"...............and lack understanding of the social strata/solutions in our society.............and............you are not drowning in compassion...............and like myself......could find a more "delicate" way to express yourself.

Still, I'm generally in agreement with you first sentence.

Have you thanked God you were not born into Ghetto?
I am wealthy. I also grew up a lower middle class to poor kid in NYC. Lived in a high rise apartment until I graduated HS. Paid my own way through college. Got my first car, a 1979 WV Rabbitt with 103K miles on it, when I turned 21 years old. So I know a thing or two.

I also know what hard work and getting an education can do. I know what not blowing my money can do. I know what maxing out FICA and Medicare and paying huge income taxes, every year for 30+ years means. I know what raising 3 children in America means.

And hear this…and I give away more money to 501c3 organizations every single year than many people have for gross income. And I do it because I want to do it. I do it because I can do it. It makes me happy.

So please dispense with the “greedy rich guys lack compassion and only care about themselves” BS…that mantra is naive, not factual, and insulting.

Last edited:
I am wealthy. I also grew up a lower middle class to poor kid in NYC. Lived in a high rise apartment until I graduated HS. Paid my own way through college. Got my first car, a 1979 WV Rabbitt with 103K miles on it, when I turned 21 years old. So I know a thing or two.

I also know what hard work and getting an education can do. I know what not blowing my money can do. I know what maxing out FICA and Medicare and paying huge income taxes, every year for 30+ years means. I know what raising 3 children in America means.

And hear this…and I give away more money to 501c3 organizations every single year than many people have for gross income. And I do it because I want to do it. I do it because I can do it. It makes me happy.

So please dispense with the “greedy rich guys lack compassion and only care about themselves” BS…that mantra is naive, not factual, and insulting.
Then give yourself a pat on the back Nell and enjoy life.

Back