testtest

Is there a so called shelf life…….

Super nice, Thanks for sharing! (y):)
they do not make (or ship anymore) that silver colored one. ( i had heard they just stopped making the silver one) you can only get the black now.

however, Korth does have yet another revolver, called the Korth Heritage Edition, for a mere....$9,000.00

which...i have no fantasy of buying....

I just want to point out, concerning lube, you really shouldn’t oil springs. Particularly ones you can’t or don’t get to regularly. Oil attracts dirt.
i have 2 CZ's, a 9MM and a .45 ACP. the trigger springs have been known to break after x amount of rounds. on the CZ site that i belong to, many have recommended a drop of oil on them. (i also have replacement springs in my stock)

as a result, i also put a drop on the spring(s) that i can easily hit with the spray can/extension nozzle. on my Glocks for instance, i cannot even see the trigger springs, so they get no oil.

but the "sear" spring(??) just behind the crucifix? i can easily see, get to, lube, then spray clean.

in contrast, i never lube any RSA, those get "residual oil" from the barrels, during operation.

i have 2 CZ's, a 9MM and a .45 ACP. the trigger springs have been known to break after x amount of rounds. on the CZ site that i belong to, many have recommended a drop of oil on them. (i also have replacement springs in my stock)

as a result, i also put a drop on the spring(s) that i can easily hit with the spray can/extension nozzle. on my Glocks for instance, i cannot even see the trigger springs, so they get no oil.

but the "sear" spring(??) just behind the crucifix? i can easily see, get to, lube, then spray clean.

in contrast, i never lube any RSA, those get "residual oil" from the barrels, during operation.
All I do on the RSA is wipe them down after a range trip with a patch with little oil on it, just enough to clean the crud and such off

Back