testtest

The ''Woke'' are Waking Up

Good for her. Having known people who were against firearms before, finally accept the truth, it's not an easy thing for them to accept and admit to.

I have seen the show before. Having the summer off while school is closed I happened upon it one morning. Was pretty much a disgusting piece of air space. There was a blond lady who seemed to have a modicum of common sense who kept getting derided by all the others. It seemed the entire premise was to gang up on the one woman solely for the entertainment of the jackals.

I have not yet met anyone who will admit to watching this show. It's in the middle of the morning so nobody who works will see it, and most working people would be disgusted with it anyway. But, it is good that this woman has recognized her responsibility to defend her family.
Have you met anyone willing to admit they do not own nor would watch anything on TV? Me. I have enjoyed T. Carlson at a neighbors house, not on purpose, just cuz I was there. The "wokers" are groggy, so an exception acquires a piece; they going to come around to anything else?

I disagree that the woke are waking up. I think a lot of women and black folks are realizing that white liberals are lying to them. Nevertheless white “ Woke influencers” cried enough on Fakebook and Twatter that The Rolling Stones can no longer play “ Brown Sugar” in concert. A song written about the mother of **** Jagger’s first child.

On the bright side it’s refreshing to know they don’t mind eating their own. It’s hard to imagine **** Jagger is anything other than a far left celebrity. Nevertheless that song is not remotely racist and I very seriously doubt any of the Stones are. Their long time bass player Daryll Jones played that song probably 3000 times since he joined the band in 1993.

I do not watch talk shows, so not much to say about this show. However, the conversation reminds me of the talks I have with my family in California. They just think different. I believe they have been fed misinformation so long that they cannot believe the 2A freedoms celebrated in other parts of the country. They use the same arguments here, and I tell them to at least consider another safety option available to them. "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

Why in the world is Jagger’s first name edited ? Since when is **** a bad word? Jesus man.
My ancestors were Micks but so what? I don't find it offensive.
It is also short for the Biblical name Michael but the SJW's would have no way of knowing that.

We have raised a generation so frail that they are offended by a celebrity's first name? Where is the resilience?

I am truly offended only by people who are so easily offended.

I would like to think that the "woke" are waking up, but I've been paying too much attention recently to fall for it. Modern progressives are much more prone to hypocrisy than enlightenment. While millions of progressives decided that they needed to own guns within the last 18 months, significantly fewer progressives came to believe that anyone else needed guns. Much like free speech, just because the left believes that they should have it does not mean that they think you should.

Was an interesting article Classified, thanks for posting.
Have never seen the show much less heard of it. A bit catty for my tastes. Thing is, firearms are tools like many other commonly found things. Any tool regardless if a pot, pan, screwdriver, hammer, power tool, firearms or knives can be dangerous if not enough education about them is taught or learned.

Is about time people have and are starting to learn about protecting themselves and others more through firearms training and other education. Is always a first important step in any mile traveled. That 1st step should include safety.

My ancestors were Micks but so what? I don't find it offensive.
It is also short for the Biblical name Michael but the SJW's would have no way of knowing that.

We have raised a generation so frail that they are offended by a celebrity's first name? Where is the resilience?

I am truly offended only by people who are so easily offended.
26AB4A6C-4C34-484F-8C17-09A573CC1898.jpeg

Was an interesting article Classified, thanks for posting.
Have never seen the show much less heard of it. A bit catty for my tastes. Thing is, firearms are tools like many other commonly found things. Any tool regardless if a pot, pan, screwdriver, hammer, power tool, firearms or knives can be dangerous if not enough education about them is taught or learned.

Is about time people have and are starting to learn about protecting themselves and others more through firearms training and other education. Is always a first important step in any mile traveled. That 1st step should include safety.
Just to clarify, I haven't seen it either, nor do I care to. However, I felt the relevance and reach of the program warrants some attention.

Just to clarify, I haven't seen it either, nor do I care to. However, I felt the relevance and reach of the program warrants some attention.
"The relevance and reach of the program warrants some attention."
- To me as well, to know what's out there pushing buttons and flipping switches.
Is appreciated and so is knowing what's on another side of a fence possibly effecting our rights.

"the relevance and reach of the program warrants some attention."

The fact that this type of program would be watched by anyone but bedridden fools is alarming and shows that more folks than you might think are being mind poisoned.

I subscribe to Progressive magazine and other Left toppling sources; if you are going to effectively oppose your enemy it helps to know something about them!

stallman.org is also on my intel material list. Though this gent is your typical Harvard / Soviet type person and I want nothing to do with his politics, his perspectives are so comprehensive I find myself in agreement with some of his observations. And observations he has!

Back