testtest

Expensive ammo

I just ordered 2 boxes of 100 pack 45 acp 59.00 each not bad Winchester I am happy
I just found a receipt from a TV we bought 2.5 years ago that shot craps last night. She bought it at Walmart. On the same receipt was a 100 pack of WWB .45. The price was $59. The same price I am paying now.

I just got an email from Osage County. S&B .40 for $19/50.

Now if we can just get 9mm back down to about $13/50 and 5.56 somewhere more reasonable I'll be happy.

Shipping is free it is ship to the store and I pick up there
I look at pricing and shipping just think it's too much. I can find a lot of ammo locally for less than shipping. I do have to get off my butt to get it though.
I find 9, 44, 45 often enough. But 38 is tough. But again, it's more expensive to order.

I look at pricing and shipping just think it's too much. I can find a lot of ammo locally for less than shipping. I do have to get off my butt to get it though.
I find 9, 44, 45 often enough. But 38 is tough. But again, it's more expensive to order.
Yes I usually have to hunt it down cause I will not pay for shipping but this bass pro deal is great ships free to the store and prices are pretty good

Yes I usually have to hunt it down cause I will not pay for shipping but this bass pro deal is great ships free to the store and prices are pretty good
I like that they ship it to their store.
Seriously. Sounds like a stupid comment but

The Norma 223 I posted the other day can now be purchased with an additional 10% off with promo code: Halloween,
$13.94 / 30 rounds ( ~46 cents per round) Still free shipping on $150.00

Coupon promo ends on 10/31/2021 while supplies last.

.223 REM – 55 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 30

The 5.56x45 Nato 62 gr is on sale for $23.39 per box of 50

5.56×45 NATO – SS109 PENETRATOR – 62 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 50

308 is $15.29 / 20 with coupon -
.308 WIN – 150 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 20

Last edited:
Went in today to a bass pro in ROCKLIN California wow the 9mm was expensive 49.00 for a box of 50 come on that’s crazy. I saw it not long ago for the same price but for 100 . Some body is gouging bad I won’t pay that .
Going by current pricing, is over priced for 9mm FMJ range ammo and a fairly good deal for 9mm JHP or HP's. With some packaging can be hard to spot differences too? With some HP's noticed same price as FMJ range ammo. 7.62x39 for $8.99 to $13.99 boxes are same just different wording is all for an example.

If a Dunhams is local to you, .357 and .38 spc are usually well stocked locally in a few different stores, but is generally placed elsewhere other than with other ammo and is stocked in counter top display cases. A weird set up in some ways, but guess works for them? People could easily miss it if not looking at other things too?

I like that they ship it to their store.
Seriously. Sounds like a stupid comment but
Know what you mean though. Some places do and some don't do drop ship or store to store ammo transfers. Am guessing some of them are doing what they can is all? Some let ammo purchases happen over the phone while some don't. - It may involve different state, state to state or local regulations between stores too?

If a Dunhams is local to you, .357 and .38 spc are usually well stocked locally in a few different stores, but is generally placed elsewhere other than with other ammo and is stocked in counter top display cases. A weird set up in some ways, but guess works for them? People could easily miss it if not looking at other things too?
Dunhams? have not seen one of them in years

These are all a couple hours from me but not terrible.
Not too bad depending on needs.
On longer trips, I usually try to tie them into other things like extra reasons to visit friends, relatives, other activities or like someplace new for dinner in the general area. Makes the trip more enjoyable and worthwhile too?

Went to GT Distributors today and picked up 500 rds of Hornady TAP Training 5.56 55gr FMJ for $239.99 - so $0.48/rd. Best i've seen in awhile. I was pretty excited.

9mm still seems to be going for between $0.38-$0.40 / rd.

.45 ACP is still a hard $0.60/rd or more everywhere.

.308 Win / 7.62x51 is the problem... It's $1.25/rd. That's where i'm getting murdered right now trying to feed my M1A.

This is in Central Texas - Austin area.

.308 Win / 7.62x51 is the problem... It's $1.25/rd. That's where i'm getting murdered right now trying to feed my M1A.

This is in Central Texas - Austin area.
Norma shooting has .308 Win - 150 Gr - FMJ - Norma Tactical - QTY 20 for $15.29 ($16.99 with 10% off with code Halloween, expires 10/31) Free shipping on $150

.308 WIN – 150 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 20

Or 147gr box of 50 for $38.24 ($42.49 - 10%)

308 WIN – 147 GR – FMJ – NORMA TACTICAL – QTY 50

Back