testtest

Hospital’s Out Of Control

i absolutely know how it feels to be waiting, in that waiting room, for hours on end.

usually, those taken by rescue squad (what others call ambulance), are the emergencies, and given first priority, all others (walk-ins) are taken into the exam rooms by the order of the injury. (that's the best way i can describe it)

but she did walk out, and maybe that particular hospital has a policy against that?

and here is what she says...
""So I called them and she said it's hospital protocol even if you're just walking in and you're not seen. When you type in your social, that's it. You're going to get charged regardless," she said."

sorta like our doctors office....fail to cancel or reschedule with-in 24 hours, and they can charge us for that visit.

i don't like it, it stinks, maybe she can get it reduced or waived.

or do what me and the Mrs did one time for a bill....

pay them as little as $10 a month...make them WAIT for thier freaking money.

once they accept that first payment, it means they "accepted" the terms.

i absolutely know how it feels to be waiting, in that waiting room, for hours on end.

usually, those taken by rescue squad (what others call ambulance), are the emergencies, and given first priority, all others (walk-ins) are taken into the exam rooms by the order of the injury. (that's the best way i can describe it)

but she did walk out, and maybe that particular hospital has a policy against that?

and here is what she says...

sorta like our doctors office....fail to cancel or reschedule with-in 24 hours, and they can charge us for that visit.

i don't like it, it stinks, maybe she can get it reduced or waived.

or do what me and the Mrs did one time for a bill....

pay them as little as $10 a month...make them WAIT for thier freaking money.

once they accept that first payment, it means they "accepted" the terms.
Understanding your take on this which in regards to my social security # I very rarely give that out, in this case I wouldn’t have until I’ve been seen however to be charged almost $100.00 an hour for sitting in a chair waiting is outrageous. Also in regards to missing a scheduled appointment at a doctors office usually results in a $25 dollar charge. A $700.00 bill for no treatment and just sitting in a waiting room is unethical.

That sucks and is an abuse of our system. There are times I refuse to pay for orders because I don't want to pay and have to wait for an extended period of time....hours...been a long time since that has happened.

Understanding your take on this which in regards to my social security # I very rarely give that out, in this case I wouldn’t have until I’ve been seen however to be charged almost $100.00 an hour for sitting in a chair waiting is outrageous. Also in regards to missing a scheduled appointment at a doctors office usually results in a $25 dollar charge. A $700.00 bill for no treatment and just sitting in a waiting room is unethical.
I could see maybe, I mean maybe $75-$100 ER wait charge, but even then that BS to pay to see someone. It would be Like paying $25 more to wait on your oil change

It is unethical to charge anything for an elderly and sick person for occupying a chair hoping for medical attention.

The result of the Criminal Trifecta of Medicine/Insurance/Government is a disaster that deprives the patient of his/her medical rights to choice in medicine.

The patient will receive any/all procedures (needed or not) that can be charged to insurance/medicare/medicaid and none of the procedures they may need for diagnosis/treatment if it is not an "approved charge" to insurance.

Government (and insurance) are void of expertise in the medical field yet they now dictate to us all what "protocols" are acceptable. The mafia could not get away with the kind of inflated larceny the medical profession does. Government & Insurance regulation is your Doctor, the Physician merely follows the dictates. And WUHAN19202122 is the sledge hammer and lock that has completed the grip for Sammy. From now on, no choices and do not ask, the Trifecta God will inform/dictate what you will do/receive.

But there is an answer. That will never be tolerated. Too radical. No medical insurance, no Government in Medicine.
Now the Doctors/Hospitals/equipment manufactures will be glad to see you, now, without waiting, for what the market will accept/allow, just like any other product.

I know back in April of this year, I had to go to the ER for an issue, after I paid my co-pay I thought I was done paying, not so, about 3 months later I get a bill from the hospital, it was for using the ER room, that’s it, my insurance said and the hospital said it was my part to pay that, for just using the damn room….made no sense to me, but what you going to do.

"made no sense to me, but what you going to do."

I'm going to raise a little hell, protest to all concerned, delay, drag my feet, deny, disagree, protest, raise a little more hell, display a healthy dose of righteous indignation, attempt to do the right thing, and in the end if what is Honorable can not be attained will make the payments in the longest, slowest, most administrating time consuming way to be found. And though not content with the outcome have a bit of satisfaction with the misery administered. :giggle:

i agree. however, too many people freely give up the SS number.

i only give/gave, it to an employer.

I saw this on the news this morning, this is why people refuse to go to the hospital. Totally reprehensible.

Isn't too surprising but is still shocking Keystone,
The billing practices of hospitals is horrible, bordering on criminal in some cases as basically being fraudulent.
A son was born to someone I know, wasn't circumcised and parents were billed for it. Parents complained and said we'll bring him in to prove it. Billing department still wouldn't back down. Many things may come to mind, but sanity isn't one of them?

Last edited:
A friend of mine wife came down with a bad case of Covid (she hadn't had the shot) so he took her into to the major hospital in town. They requested monoclone antibody treatment but the hospital refused since she hadn't had the shot.

The hospital gave her some nausia meds & told then to go home and tough it out. She did with some difficulty but they're pissed that the hospital treated them like that.

Last edited:
A friend of mine wife came down with a bad case of Covid (she hadn't had the shot) so he took her into to the major hospital in town. They requested monoclone antibody treatment but the hospital refused since she hadn't had the shot.

The hospital gave her some nausia meds & told then to go home and tough it out. She did with some difficulty but they're pissed that the hospital treated them like that.

Empathy and compassion seem to be replaced in healthcare by ignorance and greed sometimes?

Empathy and compassion seem to be replaced in healthcare by ignorance and greed sometimes?
The medical industrial complex and BIG Pharma only hear the cash register chinging.

I had Covid in March 2020 and then my shots this past April. At my annual last month I asked my Dr on his professional opinion on theraputics and based on "medical informed consent" I told him that if I came down with it again I wanted all available theraputic/prophylaxis (ivermectin/Hydrocloxy) early on, and I didn't want any corporate overhead telling hiim othwerwise. He said he calls his own shots (he's US Army vet Dr.) and since we talked about any future treatments he would stand with my request.

The medical industrial complex and BIG Pharma only hear the cash register chinging.

I had Covid in March 2020 and then my shots this past April. At my annual last month I asked my Dr on his professional opinion on theraputics and based on "medical informed consent" I told him that if I came down with it again I wanted all available theraputic/prophylaxis (ivermectin/Hydrocloxy) early on, and I didn't want any corporate overhead telling hiim othwerwise. He said he calls his own shots (he's US Army vet Dr.) and since we talked about any future treatments he would stand with my request.
And don't forget monoclonal antibodies, it works!

I guess my credit rating would have to take a hit. No services rendered, no payment due.
I got stiffed with a bill for $1245 for a 9 minute ambulance ride (I walked to the truck, sat on a gurney and they hit every pothole and curb tween here and there) that the paramedics told me was a 'soft' billing, IOW, if you don't have it don't worry about it. Wrong. I called them to negotiate it, offered $500, NO.
They never saw a nickel.

Back