testtest

Anyone actually been able to buy a SA-35?

neil0311

Master Class
I know it’s been reported that auction sites are selling the new SA-35 Hi Power clones at exorbitant and in my opinion ridiculous prices.

Has anyone seen one in stock at any reputable online or brick and mortar stores at or below MSRP?

It doesn’t seem that SA has begun shipping inventory to retail stores, or they’ve just been participating in the price gouging.

I’ve seen at least two people on other forums who’ve bought one from their LGS. I believe they both got them for $679.

I know it’s been reported that auction sites are selling the new SA-35 Hi Power clones at exorbitant and in my opinion ridiculous prices.

Has anyone seen one in stock at any reputable online or brick and mortar stores at or below MSRP?

It doesn’t seem that SA has begun shipping inventory to retail stores, or they’ve just been participating in the price gouging.

Nope, haven't seen any SA-35's in person yet.
SA normally ships new firearms to distributors, they in turn ship to LGS.
Excessive markup if any likely occurs at LGS or at other resellers.

I’m surprised at the prices of those being sold at PSA. I got one from local gun store 2 weeks ago (I was on wait list for orders upon which only 2 arrived), for the same price Simon mentioned in his post, $679.

I bought a Samuel Colt engraved edición Colt 45 from them at $2000, few receivers and several ar parts. After seem the sa35 game they play I erased their adres from my contacts and mark them as spam

The SA-35 that I ordered in November arrived at my FFL last Friday. The total wait time was 14 weeks. Mine was purchased under the IOP program, so I don't know if it arrived slower or faster than a traditional retail order. I assume that if my dealer has started fulfilling orders the wait times should stat to decrease. Took my SA-35 to the range this week. It was definitely worth the wait.

1646863626162.png

I bought the Sa 35 for a Christmas present to myself…..I was a bit impatient and ended up being one of those stupid people that paid way too much in order to find it available…..I paid 1100 I believe
Yeah, a couple hundred over msrp isn’t out of the question these days. Good thing you weren’t looking for a Colt. Those $1k models are selling at almost $2k.

Had a wager on another forum about a Ruger Blackhawk with a buy it now of $2k. Guy said no one would pay that. Added it to my watch list and a week later, someone used that buy it now button.

What's a good way to build a bad reputation? Introduce a new gun and not have enough supply to fill demand. I've been waiting, and I'm on too many notification lists to cite here, ever since the SA35 was announced. It's now 6 months later and still no supply to be had of this pistol anywhere. Why does Springfield Armory bother advertising in all the major shooting magazines when there are no pistols to be had?

Back