testtest

Ruger pc carbine 9 mm

"How many Henry’s do you have ?"
None. I do have a Uberti 1873 in .357, a Pedersoli Lightning in .45, an AWA Lightning in .38 Special, a Rossi 1892 in .38/.357 and a Rossi in .45 Colt. For fast shooting, most popular rifle/carbine is the 1873.
A true Henry repo isn't as desirable as an 1873 since it doesn't have a loading gate (loading is similar to a .22 rifle) and the mag tube is open to the elements. You have no forearm to keep the heat away and you have to deal with a follower when it gets close to your support hand.
One a 22 mag silver boy

There are few things more fun to shoot than the ruger PC carbine. I bought one for my daughter to help transition from rimfire to centerfire. It’sa slightly scaled up version of the 10/22 she was already shooting so was already familiar with the controls. There are also a lot of really cool aftermarket parts. I liked it so much I got myself a charger.

Attachments

• B2BD524C-8D8E-4994-8613-0610FD58E4DB.jpeg
    B2BD524C-8D8E-4994-8613-0610FD58E4DB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4,033
Here's the little brother to my PC Carbine the Davidson's exclusive 10/22 takedown with the Magpul backpacker stock. I've been waiting over a year for the 9mm PC Carbine backpacker stock to come out but Magpul keeps delaying the launch to market.
View attachment 22317View attachment 22318
Thanks, nice pics 10mm,
Have checked out those rifle set ups many times. Appears to be a well thought out survivalist firearm in many ways.
The engineering is very impressive with their function / storage. Would be nice to see in other various calibers too.

Thanks, nice pics 10mm,
Have checked out those rifle set ups many times. Appears to be a well thought out survivalist firearm in many ways.
The engineering is very impressive with their function / storage. Would be nice to see in other various calibers too.
Id like to see the 10/22 version in a .22mag opinion myself and the PC Carbine in an obvious 10mm option.

There are few things more fun to shoot than the ruger PC carbine. I bought one for my daughter to help transition from rimfire to centerfire. It’sa slightly scaled up version of the 10/22 she was already shooting so was already familiar with the controls. There are also a lot of really cool aftermarket parts. I liked it so much I got myself a charger.
And she is a heck of a shot too. 😁 (Proud grampa? Yup!)

So I stopped by my LGS today to pick-up some more Black Rifle coffee for my morning flavor rotation and a PC Carbine got added to my order somehow lol.

I was talking with 1 of the 5 sales guys behind the counter about just wanting to peek at the one they had in stock and hold it. Really, that's all I was gonna do but he couldn't find it. Another sales guy asked what we were looking for and told us a 3rd sales guy sold it about an hour earlier. The 4th sales guy overheard us and asked me, "you really want one, we got one!" He said the 5th sales guy just took one in on trade 10 minutes earlier, never been fired and never been out of the bag it was shipped in inside the box until they took it out to inspect it.

One look at it ... and the low used price they quoted, and it fell right on top my coffee order lol.

See what you guys made me do? Now I have to go have shooting fun with a cool new rifle.

Back