testtest

Armscor/RIA VRF-14

I don't have any experience with the VRF14, but it appears to be similar to one of my builds (only in semi-auto). I bought a magazine-fed Remington 870DM Tac-14 when retailers were clearing out the DM series for insanely low prices. I threw on an SB Tactical brace to create my 12 gauge, magazine-fed, firearm. It's fun to shoot, but it isn't really any more practical than any other home-security sized shotgun.

I like interesting designs, so I might actually pick up a VRF14 if I find one at the right price. I don't have anything against semi-auto shotguns, but I've always found traditional pump-actions to offer a perfectly adequate rate of fire. The VRF14 might be a fun introduction to magazine-fed semi-auto shotguns.

Remington 870DM Tac14 .jpg

I don't have any experience with the VRF14, but it appears to be similar to one of my builds (only in semi-auto). I bought a magazine-fed Remington 870DM Tac-14 when retailers were clearing out the DM series for insanely low prices. I threw on an SB Tactical brace to create my 12 gauge, magazine-fed, firearm. It's fun to shoot, but it isn't really any more practical than any other home-security sized shotgun.

I like interesting designs, so I might actually pick up a VRF14 if I find one at the right price. I don't have anything against semi-auto shotguns, but I've always found traditional pump-actions to offer a perfectly adequate rate of fire. The VRF14 might be a fun introduction to magazine-fed semi-auto shotguns.

View attachment 19921
I think a DMB SG in pump would be better than semi. Kind of like control round fed.

Back