testtest

If I make it, tomorrow

Dang guys I feel like a kid amongst you dinosaurs being only 44 years old...🤣👍.

JK guys!

I've taken a vow to start recording my birthday in reverse starting next year until I'm back to 21....🤪

In all reality I'll be 65 before I know it and I find it ironic how guys at work used to tell me time flys and say I was your age once. I heard this frequently when I was in my early 20's now I find myself saying the same thing to the younger guys on the job site.

Last edited:
Damn guys I feel like a kid amongst you dinosaurs being only 44 years old...🤣👍.

JK guys!

I've taken a vow to start recording my birthday in reverse starting next year until I'm back to 21....🤪

In all reality I'll be 65 before I know it and I find it ironic how guys at work used to tell me time flys and say I was your age once. I heard this frequently when I was in my early 20's now I find myself saying the same thing to the younger guys on the job site.

....Guess it's back to the future then? Make sure to get the right time zone! :)

Jos Valdman on Twitter | Comic book cover, Cartoon, Cartoonist

Dang guys I feel like a kid amongst you dinosaurs being only 44 years old...🤣👍.

JK guys!

Another puppy.

Back