testtest

Self-Defense and the Law: Tactical & Legal, Part 3

Very good article Mike, thanks.
Many of the things discussed in the article can be carried over and practiced into other areas of everyday lifes actions and words. Awareness, discretion and good manners are a few of those. And, if well practiced, may very well avoid conflict or other undesirable issues.

I like how the attorney in the video explained his opinion on open carry. Simply stating that "I support it philosophically, but am against it tactically" sounds much more eloquent than my usual reply of, "I support your right to do it, but I never would." I don't usually expect much from these types of videos, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.

I like how the attorney in the video explained his opinion on open carry. Simply stating that "I support it philosophically, but am against it tactically" sounds much more eloquent than my usual reply of, "I support your right to do it, but I never would." I don't usually expect much from these types of videos, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one.
I am the same. I visited the local Walmart Saturday afternoon and walked next to a guy who had his "old west six-shooter" strapped to one leg and a "Bowie knife" strapped to the other. He also had his emotional support dog with him while he was shopping through the isles.

Seemed odd to me, but no one really cared.

I agree with this one. I live in Arizona and have a CCW although it is no longer required. It allows reciprocity and it makes purchases much quicker. I've been in and out while others have waited for their background checks.

I agree with this one. I live in Arizona and have a CCW although it is no longer required. It allows reciprocity and it makes purchases much quicker. I've been in and out while others have waited for their background checks.
If my state had a law like that I might bother to get one. I hate waiting on BGCs at gun stores.

Back