testtest

Alien Gear ShapeShift Shoulder Holster Review

Thanks for another good article Mike, shoulder holsters are usually a great carry option for most handgun configurations. But, like many other holsters, put a laser on pistol and not always so likely. Are some newer versions like Alien Gear holsters, like this one that allow for red dot optics and are great options for Hellcat OSP's for example.

I have their Cloak Tuck in the shoulder holster-I like this for the cooler time of year worn under a jacket-
Their rig takes a little messing with to get adjusted-but once your done it wears comfortably without tie downs even-
IMG_20210527_152127358.jpg

What is really a benefit is the ability to change the firearm holster with pistol changes-
I have 1 pod for 1911 ultras and the other for the Sig P365 series-

I have their Cloak Tuck in the shoulder holster-I like this for the cooler time of year worn under a jacket-
Their rig takes a little messing with to get adjusted-but once your done it wears comfortably without tie downs even-

What is really a benefit is the ability to change the firearm holster with pistol changes-
I have 1 pod for 1911 ultras and the other for the Sig P365 series-
Very nice rig krunchnik!

it's really not-I can wear it under a light jacket without tie-downs-
Easy on and off in the cooler weather-

Most shoulder holsters don't seem bulky or awkward to me, but it can likely depend on body type, clothing, how worn or fitted, weather and holster construction. Plastic or synthetic holsters can build up or retain heat or friction. Natural fibers usually don't. Some concealed type vest holsters can be a similar option to shoulder holsters too. Yup, easy on, easy off too.

I may try one after the Holidays and in looking over Alien Gears web site for a different SA HG other than the Hellcat more carefully. They seem to have a good HG selection to choose from, rig looks well made and they offer many choices too. Their comment section seems to be on a more positive note on customer service if things don't go quite right as well.

Back