testtest

MREs Equals Entertainment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Has anyone else seen this YouTube channel before? This guy Steve opens rations & MREs from all different eras, samples the contents and gives a review.

Steve has even eaten original old hard tack that was made for soldiers during the civil war.

I find this channel pretty entertaining and it's definitely worth a watch.

Watch a few videos and share you're thoughts.

Meals Refusing to Exit. Experienced a few, the kind with the heater unit with it, and they made me damned glad I was Navy. :)

My dad was Army, and occasionally he'd bring home the K rations for my buddies and I to use on our overnight camping ventures to the woods. We always got a kick out of using the P-38 can opener that came with them.

I stumbled upon his YouTube channel a while back when looking into different freeze-dried prepared meal packs, and I've been a fan ever since.

I've been known to ingest some rather questionable items over the years, but he's definitely got cojones, eating not just the really old stuff (which, in all honesty, I actually wouldn't mind trying, as long as they are still viably sealed - the history of it just moves me in that way....), but rather items like the "obviously something's wrong with this" Chinese People's Liberation Army ration -
:eek::sick:

I love it when the food items "pop" onto the serving plate. :)

I stumbled upon his YouTube channel a while back when looking into different freeze-dried prepared meal packs, and I've been a fan ever since.

I've been known to ingest some rather questionable items over the years, but he's definitely got cojones, eating not just the really old stuff (which, in all honesty, I actually wouldn't mind trying, as long as they are still viably sealed - the history of it just moves me in that way....), but rather items like the "obviously something's wrong with this" Chinese People's Liberation Army ration -
:eek::sick:

I love it when the food items "pop" onto the serving plate. :)

Steve's quote: alright let's get this onto a tray.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back