testtest

Whats wrong with this world, or... you cannot make this up

Beans….beans…..the musical fruit….the more you eat the more you toot….the more you toot the better you feel…..let’s have beans for every meal…..😲
years ago, i had to go to a proctologist (for real), due to severe pains. he had to do a colonoscopy. he explained the procedure and later said that i will be "tooting" for a while in the recovery room.

i'm like "Doc, WTH do you mean.....tooting....?????

then he said, "pass lots of gas"..

"oh, thanks for the English translation........"

Ummm...OK. I read the whole article. One obvious question was not even addressed. Who the heck is buying her farts for $100 and why? This is a heretofore unknown market to me.

I'll sell mine for $50! I'll sign the jar, too. I'll offer a punch card, so you can get every 10th jar for free. Return the jars for $.25 deposit. I've no doubt I could fill fifty jars a week without the need for any extreme diet. That's only 7.14 farts a day. Easy. 😇

Ummm...OK. I read the whole article. One obvious question was not even addressed. Who the heck is buying her farts for $100 and why? This is a heretofore unknown market to me.

I'll sell mine for $50! I'll sign the jar, too. I'll offer a punch card, so you can get every 10th jar for free. Return the jars for $.25 deposit. I've no doubt I could fill fifty jars a week without the need for any extreme diet. That's only 7.14 farts a day. Easy. 😇
you know, when i first read this thread, i laughed out loud....

cuz when i was a mere teen, working in a garage, there would be this catholic school girl that walked across the parking area. i was maybe about 2 -3 years older than her.

a guy that would "hang out" at the garage sipping his beer, he'd take out of the soda machine, would say to me....

"i'd bet you'd stand behind the outhouse when she farts"........

so i think fart sniffing, goes back a ways..........:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And there's this

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1455580695119.jpg
    FB_IMG_1455580695119.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 93
And there was another girl on that same series of the show (I think it was the same one) who ultimately broke it off with her perceived lover, then got quarantined with a male BFF during the pandemic, and while quarantined learned to satisfy the world of 'foot fetishers' by making videos of her putting her bare foot into a pan of some kind of soft food ...... think Jello, oatmeal, etc and simply wiggling her toes all in it. Huh???? Yeh, that's what I said, toes!

Now I'm not a foot man at all, but if I were I'd say hers are about as nice looking a foot as I can imagine, but the squishing it all around in a pan of food just doesn't do anything at all for me. How about you?

Back