testtest

Sorry about the double post.

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to post my first thread twice. I don't mean to waste anyones time. This is only the second forum I've ever been on and I'm pretty much computer illiterate so I'm definitely still trying to figure out this whole forum thing out. I joined to hopefully learn from others and also share information. If some of you, if not all of you like shooting as much as I do? I'm Looking forward to some good conversation on this Forum. Thanks again!

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to post my first thread twice. I don't mean to waste anyones time. This is only the second forum I've ever been on and I'm pretty much computer illiterate so I'm definitely still trying to figure out this whole forum thing out. I joined to hopefully learn from others and also share information. If some of you, if not all of you like shooting as much as I do? I'm Looking forward to some good conversation on this Forum. Thanks again!
No worries a moderator will take care of the duplicate, this is a great place to share and discuss the shooting sports so jump right in, just be careful of the chicken lovers aka @Annihilator @BET7 and @10mmLife they will want you to invest in a fake chicken coop.

O

Ha ha ha! Ok Roger that. Thanks for the heads up!
So I have the the standard M1A and like you absolutely love this iconic battle rifle.
BAFBB6E5-B999-4CE1-B192-54F7872CC246.jpeg

In fact right now it’s my only long gun, I also really enjoy shooting the .308 round.

Ni
So I have the the standard M1A and like you absolutely love this iconic battle rifle. View attachment 25427
In fact right now it’s my only long gun, I also really enjoy shooting the .308 round.
Nice! I'm in my mid 40s and have wanted a M1A ever since I was a teenager. Originally back then I wanted a M1A Garand but decided the M1A was a little bit more practical for a battle and hunting rifle. I carried a M14 in the Navy when standing sentry watch. I also enjoy shooting the .308 very much so. In fact I own three of them in three different platforms! I'm About to own four ha ha ha! One is a long range precision bolt gun. If any one questions the ability of the .308 at long distances? I can give them a very good debate in discussing the topic and a very good lesson at the bench! ha ha ha!

Ni

Nice! I'm in my mid 40s and have wanted a M1A ever since I was a teenager. Originally back then I wanted a M1A Garand but decided the M1A was a little bit more practical for a battle and hunting rifle. I carried a M14 in the Navy when standing sentry watch. I also enjoy shooting the .308 very much so. In fact I own three of them in three different platforms! I'm About to own four ha ha ha! One is a long range precision bolt gun. If any one questions the ability of the .308 at long distances? I can give them a very good debate in discussing the topic and a very good lesson at the bench! ha ha ha!
Thank you for your service, discussion’s and sharing is what this forum is all about and it sounds like you will fit into the party just fine. I spent 20 years making rifles specifically bolt gun gun stocks and in bolt action I like the .300WM platform but since all my handguns are the larger calibers I enjoy the kick of recoil. I’m in the process of making my M1A mine with some add on’s and enjoy bringing it to the range, it definitely draws a crowd.

Welcome to the forum.

The double post has been zapped away.

Awesome! Yeah, in my opinion the 300WM is a great long range cartridge for hunting and bench shooting. I own a couple pistols chambered in big but not huge calibers. I have a S&W model 629 Classic and two Auto loaders in 10mm. Here's a pic of some of the arms in my arsenal

Attachments

• IMG_20220306_131229971.jpg
    IMG_20220306_131229971.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
Excuse me for asking, but is this forum strictly about Springfield Armoury firearms? Because I enjoy talking about and shooting many different makes and models of firearms. The the last forum I was on witch was also my first forum was a Sako collectors forum and if you even mentioned anything but Sako you'd be frowned upon and shunned!

Excuse me for asking, but is this forum strictly about Springfield Armoury firearms? Because I enjoy talking about and shooting many different makes and models of firearms. The the last forum I was on witch was also my first forum was a Sako collectors forum and if you even mentioned anything but Sako you'd be frowned upon and shunned!
You are free to discuss any firearm whether owned or not.

You are free to talk about anything firearms related you want to talk about. @Annihilator is one of our more special members that only talks about how much he loves his collection of Hi-Point Yeet Cannons and how he (total weirdo) can't get enough of them.

Back