testtest

Guns And Blankets

I’ve been instructed to take this on so I like a challenge. Let’s everyone post a picture of one or more of there guns with there favorite blanket.
I’ll start.
D1CF74D9-1566-4E54-BF10-0644928A69D5.jpeg

Wow already have the hellion huh? Man you must have connections...
You just have to keep on top of the online stores and luck out when you see one available. Buds had them in-stock recently for a good price.

Brownells will notify you when they get them in stock and they are selling below MSRP there.

Just like the SA-35 they are selling as fast as they hit the stores though some jerks are selling way above MSRP.

It definitely wasn't cheap and my credit card is feeling the pain.

Last edited:
These pics are making me wonder if I'm odd for not having a favorite blanket. I honestly never though "favorite blankets" were a thing. I would ask my wife to just give me her favorite blanket (she probably has one). I just worry that she would want to know what I want it for. My wife may or may not know that I purchased my current favorite gun, so I'd probably be better off just sitting this one out.

Since it's a lap blanket I thought toy guns would be good. My daughter got this for us when the little black one, Felix passed away last year. Now Tabby Boy is dying of cancer.

The guns BTW are over 50 years old, still have the steel ramrod in one.

Attachments

• 20220310_120234.jpg
    20220310_120234.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Back