testtest

43 years ago

The 3 days is kind of symbolic. My MIL birthday was yesterday, our anniversary today, my mom's birthday tomorrow. So for 40 years or so we have always went somewhere for three days. MIL, FIL and my dad are gone now but we will keep the tradition alive until at least mom is gone or cannot go.

congrats on the 43......wait till you hit 55 years.

1648466116633.png

I and my wife understand that as we have more behind us than in front of us. Just remember that each day you spend together is a treasure and your one day closer to dying young which is how my wife and I greet each other in the morning. My wife has saved me three times once with CPR and I have carried her to the car more than once and she is now on oxygen 24/7 but it is wonderful because you both know you were suppose to be together and you will always be. I send you a small tribal blessing for both of you " Walk wit ease "

I and my wife understand that as we have more behind us than in front of us. Just remember that each day you spend together is a treasure and your one day closer to dying young which is how my wife and I greet each other in the morning. My wife has saved me three times once with CPR and I have carried her to the car more than once and she is now on oxygen 24/7 but it is wonderful because you both know you were suppose to be together and you will always be. I send you a small tribal blessing for both of you " Walk wit ease "

Back