testtest

Sold My Hellcat! Got A P365 XL Romeo Zero

My Hellcat FDE OSP came with the WASP installed, no issues with it, just I can’t get used to a dot sight, old school here, used to fixed sights.
I'm finding that issue with my 3.8 10mm. I'm practicing with it but I still at times find myself searching for the dot. In time of need that little search my be to my detriment.

You're not alone in that thought. They just do not fit me well either.
I'm the same way. I bought my first and last Glock, a model 19 back in 1995. That was during the era that if you wanted a polymer striker fired pistol the Glock was pretty much the only option. I still have that Glock and it's my least favorite.

I'm the same way. I bought my first and last Glock, a model 19 back in 1995. That was during the era that if you wanted a polymer striker fired pistol the Glock was pretty much the only option. I still have that Glock and it's my least favorite.

Glock?
The usual advantage and disadvantage of being the 1st kid on the block?
- There's usually at least one better after paving the way of whatever?
They maybe good for some people, but am not a fan of them either.

Glock?
The usual advantage and disadvantage of being the 1st kid on the block?
- There's usually at least one better after paving the way of whatever?
They maybe good for some people, but am not a fan of them either.
What makes me dislike Glocks the most are their fan boys honestly. I get that they are reliable (so are many other top brands) but the fan boys over do the hype.

I bought the hellcat pro back in February, and I truly like the gun but at the same time you can never have too many, which is why the 365XL will probably be my next handgun purchase. I've read a lot of good things about the 365XLs and am anxious to get my hands on one.

What makes me dislike Glocks the most are their fan boys honestly. I get that they are reliable (so are many other top brands) but the fan boys over do the hype.
Save the world…..buy a Glock. Didn’t mean to offend anyone…..we all have our toys we play with, but as of yet I have no intentions of having one in my toy box.

I bought the hellcat pro back in February, and I truly like the gun but at the same time you can never have too many, which is why the 365XL will probably be my next handgun purchase. I've read a lot of good things about the 365XLs and am anxious to get my hands on one.

Has been my EDC since January 2021, and still is. Although recently i've been carrying my .45 on the weekends.
Love the XL and I'm willing to bet you will too.

100% …..☝️☝️☝️☝️

Big time Glock fan here, nothing wrong with them, while not as good looking as a 1911, Glocks are more reliable and dependable then most other polymer guns, plus you hardly ever see a recall or issue with them like other polymer guns on the market now.
AB3AE082-E00E-4FB4-8B1B-5374C6FAA1A6.gif

Purchased a 365 when they first came out. Lets see, trigger issue or lack of trigger, firing pin issues, and one more I can't remember. Went back twice to be repaired. Smug customer support. Finally got rid of it and never looked back.

Back