testtest

New Springfield "Bringing SHOT Show Home" gun giveaway

I keep forgetting to enter daily for the two extra point you can get each day. Thankfully, when someone posts to this thread, it comes up and I remember:unsure:.

I'm in again just to let a certain person remember. ;)
Thanks papa:cool:, I bookmarked the giveaway link in the folder with the forum link, so now when I log in here each morning, I see the giveaway link and it reminds me to re-enter (but don't despair, I'll still use you as my back up plan :sneaky:). The way I have it set up also reminds me to re-enter the Classic Firearms sweepstakes (they're giving away a H&K SP5 🤤🤤), but their contest only lasts for a week or so, so I don't have to remember for long periods of time, which is a good thing :unsure: I think).

Just tried to sign up again, so many strange requirements. Cross platform tracking and have to have a social media account, why?

Shouldn't all forum members be automatically entered? Maybe with an active status as a prerequisite.

Just a thunk...

....or should I be more worried about what is being done with my data?

Just tried to sign up again, so many strange requirements. Cross platform tracking and have to have a social media account, why?

Shouldn't all forum members be automatically entered? Maybe with an active status as a prerequisite.

Just a thunk...

....or should I be more worried about what is being done with my data?
Hmm, I don’t have to sign in via social media (in fact I don't have any, unless you consider this forum social media). Since I clean cookies on my computer, I have to re-enter my name & email, and check the boxes. The entry points then go from zero to what it was before I cleaned up the cookies. They must keep that stuff on their server, so that when I re-enter it on my side, they match it up on their end.
I then proceed to check the entry point boxes that I’m able to. (Twitter, etc., won’t respond since I don’t have an account to log into, so no points are rewarded). I’ll include Mike H. on this reply, maybe he can address your issues you experience with re-entering this contest. @Mike H.

Hmm, I don’t have to sign in via social media (in fact I don't have any, unless you consider this forum social media). Since I clean cookies on my computer, I have to re-enter my name & email, and check the boxes. The entry points then go from zero to what it was before I cleaned up the cookies. They must keep that stuff on their server, so that when I re-enter it on my side, they match it up on their end.
I then proceed to check the entry point boxes that I’m able to. (Twitter, etc., won’t respond since I don’t have an account to log into, so no points are rewarded). I’ll include Mike H. on this reply, maybe he can address your issues you experience with re-entering this contest. @Mike H.
I never win anyways, I just find it very strange. I use several different browsers but I think its the security protocol in place.

Not gonna worry about it. I appreciate it though!

Back