testtest

Insane Clown Posse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
is the name of a hard-rock band from Des Moines, Iowa, BUT the name seems to apply to the "entire crew" of Demo candidates when you view their chaos in their debates.

I watch for a few minutes until I can't stand the rhetoric and food-fight that seems to break out right off the bat.

And the debate Moderators are incompetent.

Perhaps the candidates should paint their faces like the band (and Kiss) does.

My .02

It seems like the more bizarre and loonier they can act, the better. I suppose it helps detract from the fact that they don't have a decent platform to run with.

I have a friend who leans Demo but after watching a couple debates the friend doesn't have a lot of faith in the whole crew, especially Uncle Bernie.

What got me was Biden‘s claim that 150 million died from gun violence since 2007.......where the **** did he ever come up with that number, still say, this guy needs meds.....

Biden is senile.

joe-biden-should-tell-hillary-santa-knows-killed-epstein-then-take-his-job-kids-sit-on-lap.jpg

Last edited:
Taurus, born in 1775, I’m like 300 n somethin but I’m still alive. I used to hang with the original Billy the kid, ya prolly think I’m only playin but, I did.

Could be the Bern or crazy grampa Joe.

is the name of a hard-rock band from Des Moines, Iowa, BUT the name seems to apply to the "entire crew" of Demo candidates when you view their chaos in their debates.

I watch for a few minutes until I can't stand the rhetoric and food-fight that seems to break out right off the bat.

And the debate Moderators are incompetent.

Perhaps the candidates should paint their faces like the band (and Kiss) does.

My .02
Hey now, lets have our facts straight...Insane Clown Posse is from Detroit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back