testtest

Hellcat RDP loading issue. Trigger remains back and safety won't move

DaleOC

Alpha
Hi All,

I have a Hellcat RDP. Over the past week, I have been experiencing a loading issue.

Occasionally, the trigger remains depressed and the safety cannot be moved after cocking the gun. I have tried different rounds and have also cleaned the gun extensively. I have used it at the range and it fires ok when it's loaded. when this happens, I can see the round in the chamber and it also successfully ejects.

This happens about 40% of the time and it doesn't matter how hard I cock it or at what angle it is held.

Any ideas on what this could be would be appreciated.

Hi All,

I have a Hellcat RDP. Over the past week, I have been experiencing a loading issue.

Occasionally, the trigger remains depressed and the safety cannot be moved after cocking the gun. I have tried different rounds and have also cleaned the gun extensively. I have used it at the range and it fires ok when it's loaded. when this happens, I can see the round in the chamber and it also successfully ejects.

This happens about 40% of the time and it doesn't matter how hard I cock it or at what angle it is held.

Any ideas on what this could be would be appreciated.
I'd advise you contact Springfield customer service so you can send it back to get the issue resolved. Springfield's Warranty covers all the costs including shipping your firearm to and from them.

Springfield Armory

Phone: (800) 680-6866

Back