testtest

How Long Range Can the Hellcat Pro 9mm Go?

Pretty certain the Hellcat would do this but it is a who knows without trying. Miculek hit a steel target at 1,000 yds with a pistol. Not certain caliber but believe it to be 9mm/.38 caliber range. Videos on youtube.
Just because Einstein came up with The Theory of Relativity does not mean that under the right conditions any one of us are capable of doing the same. Same with Jerry Miculek. I don’t know what planet he is from, but it’s probably the same one Einstein came from.

Why? 99.99999999999999999999999999% of anyone on this planet is never going to take that shot. I bet there are better videos to be made that are 100% more helpful to everyone... Now I'm bored, See what you did!?!

When you start shooting pistols at that range you need to setup five ply wood to see if the projectile penetrates. If it penetrates it's lethal according to the US Army. Good shooting: fun article/video!

My local range won't even let you shoot a 9mm at the 50-yard range...gotta be a 5" barrel pistol with a "hunting" caliber, and then they still hassle you if you pull a pistol out and try....not to mention the 100, 200 or 300 yard lanes...

My local range won't even let you shoot a 9mm at the 50-yard range...gotta be a 5" barrel pistol with a "hunting" caliber, and then they still hassle you if you pull a pistol out and try....not to mention the 100, 200 or 300 yard lanes...
I’m lucky, the indoor range I’m a member of has 50 yd lanes that you can shoot anything on. I’ve shot my X5 Legion and Walther Q5 SF on them. I’d love to give them a go at 100 yds with a steel target

When you shoot for a living like Jerry M.
Does it’s a given he has a better chance of making shots that most of us would find hard to do. I’m sure he misses also.

I'm getting tired of having to repeatedly post, "my range doesn't allow__________"....at least I have access to several...

Back