testtest

The "clicks" when using a Holosun 509T GN 2X

C

Cliff46

IS IT JUST ME? I own a Sig green dot and a Vortex red dot. When I make adjustments on them for elevation or windage I feel the click - they are very distinct. I just purchased a Holosun 509T GR 2X and when I make adjustments I can hardly feel the click it's like I'm guessing if it actually clicked. BTW this is the second one I have tried. Unless I'm very unlucky they are both broken - or maybe it's just the way a Holosun works?

ON the Sig and Vortex it takes very little effort for a click to occur while on the Holosun it has to be "turned" with a bit of effort as compared to the other two. So is it just me not being used to a Holosun?

Thanks - crl

This is pretty common with different red dots, even within the same manufacturer. My Romeo1Pro is like sensing the force. Sometimes it feels like it clicks, other times I think I imagined it. Whereas my Romeo 5 and Bravo 5 are very distinct.
1657747866414.gif

@Cliff46
Mod here, welcome to the forum.
We like to enjoy ourselves here, not just provide technical info. As long as the levity is related to the thread and doesn’t turn into a string of unrelated memes/jokes, we let folks enjoy themselves. The same folks that like to fool around a little also happen to be seriously knowledgeable, just like many of our other sages who prefer to keep their comments on the technical side. They all combine to provide a wealth of knowledge in all things firearms. I hope you take the time to look around and see the value of this community.

@Cliff46
Mod here, welcome to the forum.
We like to enjoy ourselves here, not just provide technical info. As long as the levity is related to the thread and doesn’t turn into a string of unrelated memes/jokes, we let folks enjoy themselves. The same folks that like to fool around a little also happen to be seriously knowledgeable, just like many of our other sages who prefer to keep their comments on the technical side. They all combine to provide a wealth of knowledge in all things firearms. I hope you take the time to look around and see the value of this community.
Well said.

Back