testtest

very old tv commercial

Old_Me

Ronin
a buddy of mine sent me this link, to a very old tv commercial.

as old as I AM, i absolutely do not recall ever seeing this.

and also, if anyone still has this entire collection, can you imagine the value..??

not only that, but at the end, pay attention to what each one costs back then, and how they functioned....

a buddy of mine sent me this link, to a very old tv commercial.

as old as I AM, i absolutely do not recall ever seeing this.

and also, if anyone still has this entire collection, can you imagine the value..??

not only that, but at the end, pay attention to what each one costs back then, and how they functioned....

Looks like these go for $30-$50 for in box on eBay. At least the ones I quickly saw. Now I don't know if there are rarer first editions etc. I love old toys like this. Thank you for sharing.

Looks like these go for $30-$50 for in box on eBay. At least the ones I quickly saw. Now I don't know if there are rarer first editions etc. I love old toys like this. Thank you for sharing.
They were also made in unplated (not "golden") configuration. I never saw these, never knew they existed until I found them on eBay. The unplated ones are usually quite reasonable.

I don't remember mine coming in boxes, but the Luger and M19 came with black plastic holsters, and the '03 Springfield with a bayonet. BTW, these little toys were amazingly accurate in appearance.

Can't say I've seen that one either. Why does everyone's finger have to be on the trigger? Sorry, sounding like my dad again.:)
Because back then trigger discipline wasn't a thing. Go watch To Hell And Back sometime. I can't think of a single scene with Audie Murphy in it that he doesn't have his finger on the trigger of his gun.

Back