testtest

Springfield website problems?

Recusant

Hellcat
Guys, has this site been hacked? I always use it to get to the forum, but this morning I'm not seeing the usual page and my virus protection tells me it's not safe. Has anyone else experienced this?

This is what I'm seeing when I go to the Springfield web site:

1664202659693.png

1664202766577.png

Works fine here, but I’m on an iOS device, if your using windows, that malware bytes is a very touchy program, I had it when I ran windows and mostly ignored that message

Here is the address I have for Springfield

Can you post a picture of the Springfield link you are clicking on?

There was a spoof site a while back that looked like the real deal but it wasn't.

You maybe clicking on a spoofed website.

1664203557352.png

Works fine here, but I’m on an iOS device, if your using windows, that malware bytes is a very touchy program, I had it when I ran windows and mostly ignored that message

IOS device for me also. I don’t use my PC for hardly anything anymore.

I have had similar issues with Malware bytes. I loaded an evaluation copy on one of my computers. It seemed to be fine at first but it started flagging all kinds of sites that were just fine once the test period was up. Deleting it from the computer was not easy but I finally found all of the files and registry items to rid myself of it.

I have had similar issues with Malware bytes. I loaded an evaluation copy on one of my computers. It seemed to be fine at first but it started flagging all kinds of sites that were just fine once the test period was up. Deleting it from the computer was not easy but I finally found all of the files and registry items to rid myself of it.
i too years ago had Malwarebytes, the free trial, then the paid version. i found it to also be flagging normal websites. i gave up with that and went with Bitdefender, which is a full suite, and never looked back.

Back