testtest

Gun Review: Smith & Wesson Model 350 X-Frame Revolver

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Nice review of the new S&W 350 legend, saw this on Guns & Gear tv show, looks pretty awesome and a great choice for the handgun hunters for deer season.

Sigh.

My wrists can’t handle my .500 anymore…I was thinking about a .460, but this might make even more sense.
And here I am considering a .500. I've never shot one.

I know I wouldn't want anything to do with a revolver that requires moon clips. Or the internal lock for that matter. I am kinda getting a hankering for a Big ol' Smith revolver though. Maybe a .454 Casull.

I know I wouldn't want anything to do with a revolver that requires moon clips. Or the internal lock for that matter. I am kinda getting a hankering for a Big ol' Smith revolver though. Maybe a .454 Casull.

Only .454 Smith would be a .460…and they all have the lock.

That being said, I’ve put some of 500gr sledgehammers through my .500, and the lock never was an issue.

Could go the route if a Taurus Raging Bull or Raging Hunter if you want the .454, my shop has the Hunter with the 8 3/4 barrel in .454 for $799.99 right now

Back