testtest

New UPS Policy Requires Unlimited Access To Firearms Shipper Books

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
This is totally unacceptable for UPS to want to collect this information, my thought it’s just a back door attempt by UPS to collect all this info and pass it along to the current administration, basically setting up a gun registration scheme.

the only thing i can see as of now, is that UPS wants to ensure the guns go to a valid FFL..???

but in all earnest, i cannot see how this is even legal.
FFL's is a matter of public record, they do not need access to all your records to confirm a recipient is an FFL.

UPS is a private entity, they have the right to refuse business, well they should be able to but as we know, the last 50 years there are laws and lawsuits that prevent people from refusing business. They have the right to strike a deal with anyone for conditions to provide a service.

But, this is very suspicious, there is no reason for it other than UPS attempting to leverage their position for some sort of personal agenda.

Ridiculous and could and probably will be the end of internet guns and gun parts sales. Which of course is their ultimate goal. I assume firearms shipments aren't a big enough chunk of their business to make investors and stockholders nervous about the potential ramifications of these new woke policies.

Ridiculous and could and probably will be the end of internet guns and gun parts sales. Which of course is their ultimate goal. I assume firearms shipments aren't a big enough chunk of their business to make investors and stockholders nervous about the potential ramifications of these new woke policies.
what we were once able to do, when we bought items on line?

we could select the shipping service.

we could choose, FedEx, USPS, DHL, and of course UPS

not so much anymore. some places i buy from, they only have 1 shipper

other places, you want over night? then xx service

you want 2 day delivery? then this other xx service.

unless we as customers demand THAT ALLof our online stores, no matter what they sell, expand thier choices shipping companies, this will be the way companies like UPS will operate and get away with it.

I don't think this will end internet sales of guns and it will most likely open up an opportunity for a smaller delivery company looking to grow and expand.

This could be a shot in the foot for UPS considering the large volume of firearms shipped in the US each day. A smaller company willing to take on this business could grow pretty quickly and become another major shipping competitor as more businesses jump on board.

I don't think this will end internet sales of guns and it will most likely open up an opportunity for a smaller delivery company looking to grow and expand.

This could be a shot in the foot for UPS considering the large volume of firearms shipped in the US each day. A smaller company willing to take on this business could grow pretty quickly and become another major shipping competitor as more businesses jump on board.
I sure hope you're right brother.

Hey, "Bob's 10mm Freight Co" has a nice ring to it.

Back