testtest

Weapon Zero: What You Need To Know

You know I kinda went to school of hard knocks on this. I zeroed my 6.5 Creedmore at 250 yards on a down hill slope and I got so used to that scope and slope that I could easily hit the gong at the 500 yard mark easily. But when I went out hunting and had to take a shot at 280 yards uphill my zero wasn’t true and needless to say missed that trophy 12 point. It was also 4 weeks sense I last shot that gun before the hunt. Ether way I learned what’s talked about in this article the hard way. Good write up.

You know I kinda went to school of hard knocks on this. I zeroed my 6.5 Creedmore at 250 yards on a down hill slope and I got so used to that scope and slope that I could easily hit the gong at the 500 yard mark easily. But when I went out hunting and had to take a shot at 280 yards uphill my zero wasn’t true and needless to say missed that trophy 12 point. It was also 4 weeks sense I last shot that gun before the hunt. Ether way I learned what’s talked about in this article the hard way. Good write up.
The slippery slope ended up an up hill battle!

Back