testtest

NOT my cat, but it acts like it is

Although to be fair I have to admit that I don't think that cats belong outside I don't think they're equipped for it.
Go to a Farm that has feral barn cats. A cat that has not been declawed is more than capable of holding its own. We had a next door neighbor in my town that was feeding a clowder of feral cats and they took up residents. Long story short she left and we were left to rid the neighborhood of them. Live trapped most and turned over to humane society, Kittens could eventually be adopted out but sadly the adults were euthanized because once they grow up wild they become almost untamable. Of course once they were removed the neighborhood started getting mice again, but "whadda ya gonna do?".

E70648F9-8513-4DBB-8FBF-14D778A4BB0E.jpeg

We have a 20 year old porch cat. We have always had front porch cats, back porch cats, horse barn cats, and hay barn cats. They are all territorial. Woe be unto the front porch cat who trespasses on the back porch, the 20 year-old's domain. And the dogs give her a wide berth. They are like gangs in the hood.
And there's those who just have to go after a porcupine. Some cats are nuts!

Back