testtest

Server Maintenance

Louis G.

Administrator
Staff member
Hi folks,

We will be performing server maintenance tonight (3/10) to upgrade the server and increase the resources available. The upgrade is planned to start between 10pm and 11pm CDT. Our hope is that adding more resources will help alleviate the speed issues that some of you have been experiencing from time to time.

The forum and main website will be down while we do the upgrade, which is anticipated to last between 15 and 60 minutes.

Thank you! Please let us know if you continue to experience slowness on the site or forum after the upgrade.

Louis

Hi folks,

We will be performing server maintenance tonight (3/10) to upgrade the server and increase the resources available. The upgrade is planned to start between 10pm and 11pm CDT. Our hope is that adding more resources will help alleviate the speed issues that some of you have been experiencing from time to time.

The forum and main website will be down while we do the upgrade, which is anticipated to last between 15 and 60 minutes.

Thank you! Please let us know if you continue to experience slowness on the site or forum after the upgrade.

Louis
Thanks for the update Louis. Fingers crossed 🤞 upgrade goes well

@BET7 may need to come out of retirement if any network problems happen!

Super Network Man! AKA BET7
Screenshot_20200310-184700_Firefox.jpg

View attachment 3107
I don’t see 5 computers.......😂😂😂😂
That's just disgusting and sad ☹ annihilator. I didn't realize 1) your negligent discharge wounded you, and 2) you're type 1 diabetic. I'm somewhat fortunate that I don't need an insulin pump like you as your picture shows. I'm sorry to see about all your health wows and urge you to go to the Cleveland clinic (where perhaps Ohio residents get a discount). While there, you can have them check your mental health status (we wouldn't want someone to issue a red flag 🚩order against you now, would we :sneaky: ). I hope you get the help you most definitely need 🚑 👨‍⚕️👩‍⚕️🧠😵

Back