testtest

The Flu sucks

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Started getting this stuff yesterday, it stinks. what's worse i had a flu shot a month ago. Thought maybe i had Covid at first. i took two of the home test and both were negative. I had covid in october 2021 before the vaccine and it kicked my backside. had that stuff for a month. went to the DR. with it and they didn't have anything to treat it with then. guy more or less told me they can't do nothing and go home. maybe you won't die with it. lol

I just got the second flu shot I’ve ever gotten in my entire just this year along with my second booster for Covid after getting the initial two Phizer shots. I did get Covid back at the beginning of the year which resulted in a severe sinus infection that basically caused me to lose 85% of my hearing for close to a month until tubes were inserted in my eardrums to drain fluid and relieve the pressure. Luckily the virus didn’t go to my lungs.

Here’s the kicker in all this, I haven’t had a regular cold in roughly 15 years.

@Belt Fed get well soon.

Last edited:
I get my flu shot every year for years & have yet to get the flu since.

Had Covid in March 2020 then got the two Pfizer shots when they became available 13 months later. Haven't had Covid since the first time. Won't get any booster after a lot of research.

But I take a regime of vitamins & supplements to enhance the body's resistance & overall health. And I'm physically active all year.

My .02

BTW: I suggest lots of fluids (water & tea), thin soup like chicken soup, lots of bed rest, antihistamines, avoid milk products until better, and sleep sitting up if/when you can to help your breathing.

Last edited:
Man everyone around here has it. None of us, but people at work, my brother in law's family across the street just got over it. High fever, headache, etc..

It's amazing that for the past couple of years almost nobody got it, but now that covid has waned, WHAM. It's almost like that shouldn't even be possible.

Hope you feel better soon BF. It took all the people I know about a week to clear it.

Started getting this stuff yesterday, it stinks. what's worse i had a flu shot a month ago. Thought maybe i had Covid at first. i took two of the home test and both were negative. I had covid in october 2021 before the vaccine and it kicked my backside. had that stuff for a month. went to the DR. with it and they didn't have anything to treat it with then. guy more or less told me they can't do nothing and go home. maybe you won't die with it. lol
Hope you are feeling better soon.

Back