testtest

NOT my cat, but it acts like it is

20221105_112111.jpg

View attachment 32406

This is Mutt The Cat.

View attachment 32407

I've told the story before but she used to live at a warehouse where I used to do security. She picked me.

She would show up every night and sit in the bushes right next to my employer's car. I took to feeding her and a few others (really any cat that showed up) the other cats would come eat and then they'd bail but she would sit outside the car all night long and she would would walk my rounds with me. She followed me like a dog. One night I got out of the car got ready to go do my rounds and I looked down and said "Let's go Mutt." It became her name.

One night they were expecting a blizzard at work so I threw a blanket in the backseat of my car just in case and when she showed up it was already well below freezing so I fed her and I let her get in the backseat of the car and curl up on that blanket. From that night forward that blanket was hers. Even now if I get it out she comes and curls up on it that is her blanket

So, I've got a nasty cold tonight and I got out The Blanket
Five minutes after I put it on the couch
20221212_180943.jpg

She's not going anywhere

20221212_181621.jpg

This cat is 1 crazy cat that meows and purrs all the time! It's getting fat so I was going to name it Garfield? Well the wife said "no". So I go how about "Mr. Meowgi"? Well, it has a name now even though it's not ours it acts like it is. Its 1 of 7 and I get the kids laughing when I say "Avengers assemble" and the kittens come running.View attachment 32388
My cat's name is Minnie. When I lived in Arkansas she belonged to an elderly lady who had to move to nursing home because of health issues. One of my friends told me about Minnie having to go to a shelter and asked me if I wanted to check her out.

The first time I saw Minnie and she saw me, we bonded. She's always wanted to be around me. She has "cat moments" when she'll jump or go run for no apparent reason, but for the most part she hangs around me. My female relatives laugh at how Minnie acts like she's the number 1 female in my life. Now that my mom has been gone for over a year(RIP) they might be on to something...:)

When I decided to move back to Texas there was no way I was leaving Minnie(and my dog Rosie) behind. They both rode with me in the cab of the U-haul truck I rented to haul my stuff down here.

Minnie is a "one person" cat. She tolerates my sisters when they come to visit but not for very long. She's just fun for me to have around because she gets along great with the dog, but is very low maintenance unless she's hungry and wants me to pet her...:)

My cat's name is Minnie. When I lived in Arkansas she belonged to an elderly lady who had to move to nursing home because of health issues. One of my friends told me about Minnie having to go to a shelter and asked me if I wanted to check her out.

The first time I saw Minnie and she saw me, we bonded. She's always wanted to be around me. She has "cat moments" when she'll jump or go run for no apparent reason, but for the most part she hangs around me. My female relatives laugh at how Minnie acts like she's the number 1 female in my life. Now that my mom has been gone for over a year(RIP) they might be on to something...:)

When I decided to move back to Texas there was no way I was leaving Minnie(and my dog Rosie) behind. They both rode with me in the cab of the U-haul truck I rented to haul my stuff down here.

Minnie is a "one person" cat. She tolerates my sisters when they come to visit but not for very long. She's just fun for me to have around because she gets along great with the dog, but is very low maintenance unless she's hungry and wants me to pet her...:)
I went through all my pictures of Minnie. This one captures her personality best. She acts goofy, but she's extremely intelligent. My family calls her "La Rena Senorita Minnie"(The Queen Ms. Minnie...:))

Attachments

• MinnieBetterPicture_20221123_132142.jpg
    MinnieBetterPicture_20221123_132142.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 73
Back