testtest

Idaho Murder Suspect Caught

I lived for 4 years in Panama. My brother and his newlywed wife came for a vacation/honeymoon and the women went out with a bunch of their girlfriends while my brother and I were going to a strip club called Mother's (yes, the wifey's knew and had no problem with it), We called a cab and my brother was in the front seat and I was in the rear and they were talking. I noticed that we were not going the right way to Mother's and was headed towards the Bario. At that time they had a problem were tourists and would be taken to the Bario, the cabbie would pull over, the door would open, and you would be yanked out and beat to within an inch of your life and robbed by one of their street gangs. I asked the cabbie where he was going and he now responded with "no hablis inglish" (I don't speak English) after I listened to him and my brother talking all the way to that point. I knew where he was headed. I was carrying and pull my Glock and told him to turn around. When he "no hablis inglish" again. I stuck the barrel in his ear and cocked the hammer. He turned around real quick and pull in to a bar parking lot saying I was loco and kicked us out of his cab.
SIDE NOTE: That same cabbie was murdered in the Bario a couple of weeks later by that street gang in a dispute over the split of loot.
Cocked the hammer on your Glock?

Don't they have windmills out there?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1672960531610.jpg
    FB_IMG_1672960531610.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 46
I heard (AM radio today) that they collected DNA from the perp's parents' garbage left on the curb, and the perp's DNA of course matches his parents' DNA, which matched DNA found on a scabbard at the crime scene (no knife). His car is also on surveillance video coming and going to the murder location 4 times prior to the murders, during the murders, and after the murders, prior to police being called, to check on the crime scene. They have time stamps of him being there for about 20 minutes during the actual murders. One of the roommates in the murder house saw him face to face as the murderer left the home....he walked right past her and looked her in the eyes, but did kept going and left. He was wearing a ski mask, but she (witness) described "bushy eyebrows"...and a close body-size description. We will see.

Now that they have his car, they will find DNA in the car if he is guilty. With that type of blood splattering murder, it can't be avoided.

As I follow this thread and of course the news on this tragedy, as well as the arrest of the (alleged) killer I can’t help but wonder, and…….
“correct me if I’m wrong”
That the individual charged with this horrific crime was in school to be a forensic expert and investigator (so) was he trying out his “learned craft” to see if he could get away with what he has now been charged with doing????

As you can see I’m not trying to convict this individual outside of the investigation or court as I have no first hand knowledge except for what is being reported by the police/media however that being said it seems to me authorities have done an outstanding job in the investigation and following leads and “if” and “when” he is found guilty then what he went to school for and was ultimately used to convict him is the ultimate sweet justice.

As I follow this thread and of course the news on this tragedy, as well as the arrest of the (alleged) killer I can’t help but wonder, and…….
“correct me if I’m wrong”
That the individual charged with this horrific crime was in school to be a forensic expert and investigator (so) was he trying out his “learned craft” to see if he could get away with what he has now been charged with doing????

As you can see I’m not trying to convict this individual outside of the investigation or court as I have no first hand knowledge except for what is being reported by the police/media however that being said it seems to me authorities have done an outstanding job in the investigation and following leads and “if” and “when” he is found guilty then what he went to school for and was ultimately used to convict him is the ultimate sweet justice.
He was a PHd student. And he was studying the BTK killer. :rolleyes:

Obviously not that good of a "Student". He made several ( hopefully fatal ) mistakes.

Optomistic young college women tend to have grown up in a sheltered environment. Their vivacious nature gives us hope for the future. Ironically their naivete can make them targets of, and susceptible to, predators. You don't want to overly imbue them with suspicion, but they should be cautious and have a healthy awareness that the wolves are out there on the hunt. I have encouraged my children to follow this story to educate themselves and my grandchildren of the evil that lurks. This story provides a teachable moment.

I want all the women in my family to be acutely aware of the facts of this case as a reminder of the existence of such evil predators among us. Most folks find it difficult to come to grips with the fact that these savages exist and need to have their eyes opened from time to time. Be aware.
I have older sisters(in their late 60's and early 70's. I live next door close to 2 of them. They know they call me anytime and I will come out and help them any way I can. I moved back home to be near them and I take pride in doing my best to protect them.

I saw so many drunk women who were easy targets when I worked security in clubs in Houston and Dallas. I'm glad none of my sisters were ever into the club scene.

I lived in Little Rock, Arkansas when the news anchor was attacked and killed in her home. Lots of women came to the women's self-defense classes we taught in the area. Women are more of a target than most men. Their awareness has to be more consistent and they need to develop and practice avoidance and escape skills. I still try to educate anyone, especially women about the dangers that are out there because they are real and they can happen anywhere.

I feel bad for women who live near the Texas/Mexico border because many times their assailants disappear into Mexico and keep on raping and killing. Hopefully these young ladies and their families will get justice.

Cocked the hammer on your Glock?
I had multitude of pistols in Panama most of which I purchased there and sold there prior to leaving. Your right it was not my Glock which was striker fire. At various times I also had a couple of Taurus, a CZ a couple of different Colt 1911's and a few cheapo .25 cals, Some stuff is a little fuzzy as this was 30+ years ago. Cheap (in price, not quality) handguns were easy to come by as long as you didn't ask alot of questions. Ships carrying firearms through the Panama canal would routinely "lose" a container or two at port in Colon.

Optomistic young college women tend to have grown up in a sheltered environment. Their vivacious nature gives us hope for the future. Ironically their naivete can make them targets of, and susceptible to, predators. You don't want to overly imbue them with suspicion, but they should be cautious and have a healthy awareness that the wolves are out there on the hunt. I have encouraged my children to follow this story to educate themselves and my grandchildren of the evil that lurks. This story provides a teachable moment.

Yeah, my niece is definitely more naive than I would like her to be. Which is ironic since she grew up here with my sister as a mother and me as an uncle. She also hunts deer and is a forensic biologist who will be interning for the FBI in the summer time. Her plans are to become a crime scene forensic investigator. She currently works for Ralston Purina. And Ralston Purina ( the facility she works at anyway) is located on Choteau in mid town, which while it's far from the worst neighborhood in the city, is still a :poop: hole. Parking lot is gated and has security.

She stopped being upset with my sister for the incident in Roatan before the ship even left port so she obviously understands. She really just likes riding horses.

I had multitude of pistols in Panama most of which I purchased there and sold there prior to leaving. Your right it was not my Glock which was striker fire. At various times I also had a couple of Taurus, a CZ a couple of different Colt 1911's and a few cheapo .25 cals, Some stuff is a little fuzzy as this was 30+ years ago. Cheap (in price, not quality) handguns were easy to come by as long as you didn't ask alot of questions. Ships carrying firearms through the Panama canal would routinely "lose" a container or two at port in Colon.

If I lived in Panama ( or any foreign country, especially central or south America) I would definitely want to be significantly armed. I wonder if Americans living there today are aloud to carry guns. I doubt it.

If I lived in Panama ( or any foreign country, especially central or south America) I would definitely want to be significantly armed. I wonder if Americans living there today are aloud to carry guns. I doubt it.
A couple of friends are expats there and they are still allowed. Back when I was there '93-'97 alot of people didn't bother but my friends have told me that they have tightened up the rules alot since then. Now if you are caught carrying without a permit its an automatic jail sentence. Back then it was submit a form for the carry authority and then submit the weapon with 2 round of ammo. They register the weapon and shoot it and then keep the bullets on file for ballistics on the gun. If you got a new weapon you could not carry it until it was registered and shot for ballistics.

Back