testtest

Unbelievable

I just saw this story on the news. My opinion here is when they find out who the owner of said weapon is and how the little one got it, said owner of firearm should be held criminally and civilly liable and NEVER EVER be allowed to own any type of weapon again not even a BB gun...

There is no way that 6 year old can comprehend the gravity of the act. The subculture of violence produces children who imitate modeled violent behavior.

I have encountered hateful sub-teen children who I believe would have killed had they had access to the means. I would label them as feral.

Yes it is hard to believe but it is real and portends continuation of a cycle of violence from one generation to the next. You can watch it happening in these children and it is so damn frustrating when you are arresting three generations from the same family.

There is no way that 6 year old can comprehend the gravity of the act. The subculture of violence produces children who imitate modeled violent behavior.

I have encountered hateful sub-teen children who I believe would have killed had they had access to the means. I would label them as feral.

Yes it is hard to believe but it is real and portends continuation of a cycle of violence from one generation to the next. You can watch it happening in these children and it is so damn frustrating when you are arresting three generations from the same family.
Totally agree.

Said another way society is portraying that solving a problem with the use of a gun is an acceptable way.

This is sad beyond comprehension.

I could expound even further on the "Culture" aspect, but it would paint me in a bad light. Stereotypes become stereotypes though because they contain some truth.

I didn't click on either link or read anything about this story other than what is posted here and I guarantee you there are things I can tell you about this boy and his parents and probably what kind of neighborhood he lives in. But we are supposed to believe it's a gun problem.

IMHO our country has raised a generation or more of sociopaths as well as a growing number of psychopaths. This won't bode well for generations to come.

Violence, murder and extreme criminal behavior has always been around. Always has. Always will. How a society deals with it is the constant change.
Take extreme Muslim countries with stoning or dismemberment of felons. It doesnt stop the criminals or murderous acts.
Humans will always be criminals and sin. Nature of our being.

Its how its broadcast and controlled is the change.
Look at all the lax DA’s and change is crime punishment lately.

An influenced pop culture that subscribes and celebrates all sorts of violence and vulgarity in social media, music and the arts and never subject to any “cancelling” further perpetrated in public school curriculum, not limited to crt and peace circles. Of course the media and elected with their divisive rants of injustices and disparities will continue encouraging division and stress privileges.
How a child can intentionally shoot an adult after a confrontation will not result in any study in behavioral science. It will further gun control and federal subsidized social programs.

Remember this…

Back