testtest

Welcome to Texas. Feral hogs in the yard

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
Only a matter of time with all the growth.
They are destructive.
Grown hog in Texas has no natural predator in the state that will take it on. Big cats and coyotes, dont mess with a big hog. I’ve seen a big boar chase 3 coyotes.
Hogs go where they want, when they want.

I killed this one in a front yard of a landowner under a big oak
C549C036-DE6D-452F-81D6-719FA716EFCA.jpeg
. Hog was next to the driveway. Dogs barking. Hog could care less. Digging away

They are destructive.
Grown hog in Texas has no natural predator in the state that will take it on. Big cats and coyotes, dont mess with a big hog. I’ve seen a big boar chase 3 coyotes.

I killed this one in a front yard of a landowner under a big oakView attachment 35799. Hog was next to the driveway. Dogs barking. Hog could care less. Digging away
Seriously brazen to be hanging out in broad daylight in populated areas.

This is what a small pack of hogs will do in one night…
Imagine a nice suburban lawn looking like this

View attachment 35803
That's what they do to small trees the paper company plants at our deer lease, they will uproot hundreds of trees in one night. they beg us to shoot every one we see. and we do, but we don't make a dent in them. you have to put a massive slaughter on them to even break even. you guys in texas have it bad, i sure wish i could go on one of them helicopter hunts down your way.

That's what they do to small trees the paper company plants at our deer lease, they will uproot hundreds of trees in one night. they beg us to shoot every one we see. and we do, but we don't make a dent in them. you have to put a massive slaughter on them to even break even. you guys in texas have it bad, i sure wish i could go on one of them helicopter hunts down your way.
We guide at night.
8pm-5am
No helicopter
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to come down

They are destructive.

I killed this one in a front yard of a landowner under a big oakView attachment 35799. Hog was next to the driveway. Dogs barking. Hog could care less. Digging away
What NV are you using?

I have been watching Pulsar for a long time the digisight models, N450, N550, N750, N960, etc. but they stopped those.

Last edited:
Working good? Are you happy with it? Have you or do you know people that have used the digisight models?
Works outstanding. Great clarity & distance. Like an HD Tv. Had it for years. They DC’d them for a newer version.
I dont like the “scope” ones that look like a 3x9 scope. Too limited field of view

Back