testtest

It's been a while

So sorry to hear this Tex, I hope the medical community can come up with something for you.
For me in the last year it was my left shoulder and after having it replaced I’m feeling about 80% better with still some loss of movement.
Now it’s my sciatic nerve causing severe burning pain in the hamstring in my right leg, after talking to my doctor I’m now using a cane and support wraps.
Very interesting getting old.

It took me years to decide on surgery and I wish I had better hindsight! It'll be 8 years 4/5/23 since the fusions. I couldn't say for sure of when my neck lost its curvature, but the muscles reeked havoc on me about 25-27 years after the 1st car accident and 9 years less from the 2nd 1. X-rays didn't indicate there would be a problem. For all those with pain issues, I wish the best for you!

It took me years to decide on surgery and I wish I had better hindsight! It'll be 8 years 4/5/23 since the fusions. I couldn't say for sure of when my neck lost its curvature, but the muscles reeked havoc on me about 25-27 years after the 1st car accident and 9 years less from the 2nd 1. X-rays didn't indicate there would be a problem. For all those with pain issues, I wish the best for you!
I have chronic back pain which I can trace back to the exact moment it happened. Nothing like you’re experiencing but enough to let me know I was wrong when I was young. I am not invincible.

Back