testtest

Where are the SA-35's?

I thank you for your opinion. I have never had the opportunity to own a genuine BHP, because of cost and that I am somewhat parsimonious. The SA-35 now offers the BHP style/clone I can feel comfortable spending the money on. Just like the look more than the Girsan or CZ 75.
I just can't figure out why none of the several LGS's in my town don't have them in stock, when there are plenty of Hellcats. 🤔🤔
There's reasons why SA-35s are few & far between, and that SA wasn't talking about it at their display at the Shot Show.

The SA-35 is "pretty" on the outside, but has too many short-cuts & Jedi Mind tricks on the inside.

The Girsan MCP35 "Match" is a very good value & is truly "modernized vs. what's claimed for the SA-35.

My .02

Yeah I saw that comment in the other forum. Again, it was..."I heard this one guy say this guy said....." I dont have a limited knowledge base. Some of you seem to be easily gulible when random forum people say something then it has to be true. I figured some of you better than that. On springfield forum I figured we would want to make sure new users see the truth about their products.
06204603-BA32-4F6D-9AFF-4F22F1471B3C.jpeg

Ok, I thought this discussion was over on the SA-35, first I am not gullible on anything, some of us have many years of experience and knowledge on firearms and such. I posted what is the information on Tisas forging some of the SA-35, @Talyn then added more information also, and he is I don’t think gullible either, either you choose what we have shown you or not, seems to me you just want to keep arguing over this, for some reason you just think that Springfield is all mighty and doesn’t outsource some of there products. And again I don’t appreciate being called gullible, I don’t give false or misleading information on this forum, if I am not sure of a post, I won’t post it.

Thats not true.. you have led us astray….

On those daggum Chickens….

Final assembly & finishing occurs in Geneseo, IL.

The Tisas rep at the NRA Show said all their BHP (Tisas BR9 model produced a few years ago) production is going to Springfield. And front & rear site cuts in the slide are the same oddball cuts as the BR9, and not original BHP spec.

US import law are wishy-washy when it comes to how much foreign content is allowed to still call something Made in the USA.
but at the very least, when we buy any new car, truck, SUV, there IS a listing on the sticker, of where a percentage of the parts come from, AND final assembly point.

this should be required for everything we buy., home appliances, furniture, clothing, so on and so forth.

it may not sway one's buying choices, but at the very least, it informs the consumer of the contents.

675 of them are being made for the 2023 Friends of NRA "Gun of the Year"-

2023 GUN OF THE YEAR: Springfield Armory SA-35 9mm with NRA Grips
The slides of the Springfield Armory SA-35 have been polished by Baron’s Engraving to a bright, brush blued finish, and are enhanced with a 24kt gold scroll design that features the Friends of the NRA Logo and the words, “National Rifle Association 2023 Gun of the Year.” Sporting exclusive Friends of NRA Hogue walnut grips, this SA-35 9mm is exclusive to Friends of NRA events and is limited to 675 units. *Not legal in all 50 states

2023-standard-package-blog-marquee.jpg

2023 Friends of NRA

Ok, I thought this discussion was over on the SA-35, first I am not gullible on anything, some of us have many years of experience and knowledge on firearms and such. I posted what is the information on Tisas forging some of the SA-35, @Talyn then added more information also, and he is I don’t think gullible either, either you choose what we have shown you or not, seems to me you just want to keep arguing over this, for some reason you just think that Springfield is all mighty and doesn’t outsource some of there products. And again I don’t appreciate being called gullible, I don’t give false or misleading information on this forum, if I am not sure of a post, I won’t post it.

And I dont have a "limited knowledge base" so if you dont want it, dont sling it. Your sources are "Randombob323423" on so and so forum...sorry to offened but thats a terrible terrible source. If thats your go to sources, I got some forums where you can get some bigfoot locations. My source is the website of the manufacture. I dont think its not possible but when they say "made in the USA". I am going to believe them and not "hillbillydave3532". If you see 10mmlife post in here, that means the majority is made here. If the frame/slide whatever else they claim, they couldn't say that.

675 of them are being made for the 2023 Friends of NRA "Gun of the Year"-

2023 GUN OF THE YEAR: Springfield Armory SA-35 9mm with NRA Grips
The slides of the Springfield Armory SA-35 have been polished by Baron’s Engraving to a bright, brush blued finish, and are enhanced with a 24kt gold scroll design that features the Friends of the NRA Logo and the words, “National Rifle Association 2023 Gun of the Year.” Sporting exclusive Friends of NRA Hogue walnut grips, this SA-35 9mm is exclusive to Friends of NRA events and is limited to 675 units. *Not legal in all 50 states

2023-standard-package-blog-marquee.jpg

2023 Friends of NRA
Oh, that's nice...the NRA (whom I will never support again) gets a special batch. It's all about the 💲💲💲

And I dont have a "limited knowledge base" so if you dont want it, dont sling it. Your sources are "Randombob323423" on so and so forum...sorry to offened but thats a terrible terrible source. If thats your go to sources, I got some forums where you can get some bigfoot locations. My source is the website of the manufacture. I dont think its not possible but when they say "made in the USA". I am going to believe them and not "hillbillydave3532". If you see 10mmlife post in here, that means the majority is made here. If the frame/slide whatever else they claim, they couldn't say that.
C73324AE-CF93-41C4-80BA-A49FE5B9A26F.gif

What that even mean? You think I'm trolling? I swear I think some of you guys are. "Founding Members" of the Springfield Forum think Springfield's lying through their teeth to their customers because some no name spoke to some unamed tech to some un name friend.
No, we just understand that “Made in the USA” doesn’t mean “No foreign made parts”, which you are choosing not to.

Ignorance is bliss; you should be happier.

No, we just understand that “Made in the USA” doesn’t mean “No foreign made parts”, which you are choosing not to.

Ignorance is bliss; you should be happier.
So you didnt read 10mmLife post in this thread or are you just ignoring that? I mean...ignorance is bliss after all right, Hans?

Few things are manufactured and assembled here anymore, made in America can mean a couple things. means it's assembled here and parts from who knows where or even vice versa. parts made here and assembled who knows where.

It's like the infomercials that say But wait, buy one and get another absolutely free, and then they say quickly just pay a separate free. that is not getting one for free. to me that' false advertising but they all do it. made in America doesn't necessarily mean it's all made here.

My last post on this subject, do you actually think any manufacturer be it gun, car or whatever is actually going to tell you the whole truth on how or where there products and parts are made and assembled even if it says made in USA, the manufacturers will just tell you what you want to hear, be it a phone, email or website so as you will continue to use and purchase there products in the future, if you believe they are telling you the truth, it’s time for you to take your blinders off and realize it’s nothing but a marketing agenda towards the consumer, I’m done here on this thread, take care and be safe!

Few things are manufactured and assembled here anymore, made in America can mean a couple things. means it's assembled here and parts from who knows where or even vice versa. parts made here and assembled who knows where.

It's like the infomercials that say But wait, buy one and get another absolutely free, and then they say quickly just pay a separate free. that is not getting one for free. to me that' false advertising but they all do it. made in America doesn't necessarily mean it's all made here.
i once saw on some consumer reviews show, that many times, the packaging has, "Made in America" (or USA) on it, and it's ONLY the packaging that WAS made in the USA...and THAT was legal to do so.....as to the packagings place of manufacture....not necessarily the contents.

Last edited:
Back